Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deinos

Vehicle Availability?

5 posts in this topic

Vehicle Availability is missing. A rather glaring flaw, considering you can totally Acquisition up an earthshaker cannon, but not anything to move it around with.

Deinos said:

Vehicle Availability is missing. A rather glaring flaw, considering you can totally Acquisition up an earthshaker cannon, but not anything to move it around with.

I don't think you're supposed to be able to just requisition a Vehicle. Vehicles are such game breakers for an adventure (if the adventure isn't designed with vehicles in mind) that the GM should very carefully decide when to give the players a vehicle. I'm not quite sure why the cannons themselves have an avaiability but maybe they're needed if a vehicles weapon is destroyed by a critical hit.

Musclewizard said:

Deinos said:

I don't think you're supposed to be able to just requisition a Vehicle. Vehicles are such game breakers for an adventure (if the adventure isn't designed with vehicles in mind) that the GM should very carefully decide when to give the players a vehicle. I'm not quite sure why the cannons themselves have an avaiability but maybe they're needed if a vehicles weapon is destroyed by a critical hit.

This would be why I think. And I agree with you about vehicles can't just be "requisitioned." Unless the players start with one (which even then replacing it isn't a rec test since its their "standard kit") they should get one if it fits the story, like mission gear.