Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
El_Tonio

Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

162 posts in this topic

I completely forget if I posted in this thread earlier… but with the game coming out soon: I'm from Indianapolis, IN.  Also, I have fairly decent proxies printed out of the 4 intro decks in the core set that can be played with in the mean time… not that that's very useful with only a couple of days to go.

South Atlanta Area (Newnan, Ga)

So far as I know, i'm the only player at my local game store who is interested in this game.  Hopefully when the game reseases that will change.  But I also play Netrunner.  And any board game your throw at me.

Hi El_Tonio. I'm Mac from Prescott, AZ. We have an awesome game store "Game On Arizona".  We just had the X-Wing Tournament, and we will soon be playing regularly on Sundays! I would love to start up the Star Wars Lcg in the store, but wish there we're others in the area to help motivate the LCG more! When the Sunday X-wing takes off, maybe you guys could come up once to Prescott( to play star wars related games and LCGs).

Indianapolis Metro area here (north side of Indy, to be exact).

I'm really looking forward to this card game.  I will, however, have to wait to play it until after Christmas -- It's on my "list".  So, we'll see if the "Fat Man" comes through.

I also play Star Wars: X-Wing.  We had three Kessel Run Preview Tournament in the Indianapolis area.  I only made it to one event, though. 

macdaddy123d4 said:

Hi El_Tonio. I'm Mac from Prescott, AZ. We have an awesome game store "Game On Arizona". �We just had the X-Wing Tournament, and we will soon be playing regularly on Sundays! I would love to start up the Star Wars Lcg in the store, but wish there we're others in the area to help motivate the LCG more! When the Sunday X-wing takes off, maybe you guys could come up once to Prescott( to play star wars related games and LCGs).

Alas, Tucson is so far from Prescott.�

khadorstrong said:

Wisconsin, Milwaukee to be exact. We shall be organizing soon at the Games Universe store 

Cool! I just picked up two core sets today. I am hoping to play in Menomonee Falls for brookfield. 

calaedw said:

I'm in Seattle too (U district though I frequently go to Card Kingdom) and am interested in picking this up.  

I'm familiar with card kingdom. Maybe we can meet up there some time and try this thing out. Would be good to build up a local player base if it's a good game. Love SWCCG but not a ton of players. Would be awesome if this game grew as big as magic.