Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drkjedi35

Northern VA Players

51 posts in this topic

I already know of a few players this area, but I'm hoping that they will post here so that others know who they are.  We are going to start running tournaments soon in Gainesville, VA.  If you are interested, post here and we'll get this thing going!

Roy

I'm in Springfield.   Have ordered one of each of the first release and looking to pick up additional items soon.  

Stone said:

I'm in Springfield.   Have ordered one of each of the first release and looking to pick up additional items soon.  

Hey Stone!  We should all try to get together sometime soon and get a couple of games in.  Hit me up on AFM and we'll work something out!

Roy

A friend and I would like to join in! He lives in Haymarket and I'm in Montgomery County, MD but often travel to NOVA. We typically play our games at Game Parlor in Chantilly, Va.

pitsch said:

love to, im in Woodbridge, VA. When do you meet?

We usually meet on Saturdays, however some of us are heading to JMU this weekend to play X-wing with a friend out there.  But I live in Montclair, so it should be pretty easy for us to get some games in. 

Roy

This goes out to everyone in this group.  Earlier this week I created a new forum for X-wing called A Few Maneuvers.  I'm trying to help get players all over the world united in a place where they can find information about the game and find local tournaments.  We are slowly growing, but there isn't a lot there just yet.  Once we get the tournament scene up and running in Northern VA (which should be within the next few days), that is where you'll be able to find the info.  So come on over and take a look.  Post in the Introduction section so we know who you are and browse around.  The link is in my signature below.  Hope to see you all there!

Roy

nyone wanna meet this weekend? I only have the core set right now, expansions have not came in yet. But i would still like to play

Very interested in playing. Coming from Silver Spring, MD. A bit of a drive but everything's a bit of a drive in Metro DC. 

I'm sorry guys.  I was in Harrisonburg, VA with some friends this past weekend.  Lets try to get something together for this weekend.

Roy

We're shooting for 2pm to whenever at the Game Parlor in Chantilly.  Its not a tournament, but check out the Tournament Section on AFM for details.

Roy

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

I'll be in the area and have time to game on Oct 8th.  Anyone up for a spin or two that night?

Might be hard to work something out for a Monday, but I can talk to some people and see if we can get something going?  During what hours would you be available?  Come on over to AFM and sign up.  We're going to start to post all of our get-togethers there.

Roy

I just responded (as Jedi Chuck) in the A Few Maneuvers forum, but I will be there on Saturday.

Aahzmandius_Karrde said:

I'll be in the area and have time to game on Oct 8th.  Anyone up for a spin or two that night?

I would probably be interested in playing a game or two on the 8th. Game Parlor is just down the road from me. What time were you thinking?

Hey guys! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. My wife got me sick and I woke up with a fever. I don't want to contaminate anyone. However, Kris (Darth Malus) will still be coming. I hope you guys have fun! And hopefully we'll get to meet soon. Sorry again.

Roy

I was looking to head over to Game Parlor this Saturday, October 6 around 2pm if anyone wanted to get a game in.  Might bring my Rebel Blockade Runner if someone wants to try out custom scenarios.  

When are people meeting on Oct 8th? I am off all day, any one wanna meet up at Game Parlor at like 12 or 1? How much are tables at Game Parlor?