Sign in to follow this  
lsuedd2

Damaged Sensor Array

The damaged sensor array card states "you cannot perform the actions listed in your action bar."

The Tie Fighter "Night Beast's" card states "after executing a green maneuver you may perform a free focus action."

If you have the damaged sensor array card can you still perform the free focus for doing a green maneuver since it is free? I do not think you can because the card says you cant do any action. But just seeing if I am right or not.

I don't believe he would get even the free focus action since focus is one of the actions in the action bar. He can still use other actions that are not in the action bar (i.e. actions from cards), just not the ones in the action bar.

Roy

LSUedd said:

The damaged sensor array card states "you cannot perform the actions listed in your action bar."

The Tie Fighter "Night Beast's" card states "after executing a green maneuver you may perform a free focus action."

If you have the damaged sensor array card can you still perform the free focus for doing a green maneuver since it is free? I do not think you can because the card says you cant do any action. But just seeing if I am right or not.

The important part is that is says "actions listed in your action bar".  I would say that while his bonus power allows a focus normally, since focus is one of the actions listed on his action bar he can't take that actions at any cost (free or as your one normal action).

drkjedi35 said:

I don't believe he would get even the free focus action since focus is one of the actions in the action bar. He can still use other actions that are not in the action bar (i.e. actions from cards), just not the ones in the action bar.

Roy

Case closed.  I agree and I cannot think of any reason to interpret this differently.  Well said Roy