Sign in to follow this  
onthelam

Southern California Netrunners

Hey All,

Post here if you are in the Southern California area and are looking for people to play Android: Netrunner against.  I play at both Game Empire Pasadena and Brookhurst Hobbies, Garden Grove.  Starting this Sunday, Sept 16th and every other Sunday after I will be running a Android: Netrunner League at Brookhurst Hobbies starting at 1pm.  Here is a link to their Meetup.com site with the details.  Hope to see you there!

First Demo/League day meet up is tomorrow at 1pm @ Brookhurst Hobbies, Garden Grove.  We have 9 people RSVP'd on the Meetup.com site and several other people have told me they will be attending.  So come on by to get a few games in!

Had an amazing turnout today for Brookhurst Hobbies' Android: Netrunner League!  18 players and several more who came by for demos.  Thank you all for showing that Android: Netrunner is an amazing game and that is has a solid community here in southern California!

I attended and had a great time!! Thank you for hosting. I ended up playing six games, 3 corp and 3 runner, and went 4-2. I got to play with almost every faction. I think it would be really great to develop a regular league/competition… maybe a little closer to Los Angeles though… ; )

The Southern California Android Netrunners group had their first tournament this past Sunday and it was a blast!  We had 12 players play 4 rounds and came away with a top 3.  The Top 3 players each received a can of Diesel!

pic1433345_md.jpg

If you're in the southern california region and are looking for a diverse and friendly group to play Android: Netrunner with come check us out!

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/1402

We're having our next meetup this Sunday, October 14th at Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove.  No tournament this time, but come on down and check out the local meta so you can be prepared for the next tournament!