Sign in to follow this  
qualistarian

Call for Cleveland, OH players

I currently demo games the first and third Saturday of each month at Gamers Haven in Parma Heights and have been talking with the owner about running a tournament. If you'd like, I'm running games this Saturday, but I can bring my decks and maybe we can play after my demos. They'll likely end around 4, but I'll be showing off other games from 1 PM onward.

I have started running demos, which I hope will morph into Organized Play (and possibly a Regional, who knows), on Wednesday nights at Immortals, Inc. in Rocky River, starting about 7 pm.  They are on the second floor of an office building at the corner of Center Ridge and Wager Rd.

I have just received word that Immortals, Inc., in Rocky River has ordered Organized Play kits, and is applying for the Regionals for Netrunner (and X-Wing).  The store is a little difficult to find, being in an office building with no signage, but the play space is good and they are a friendly bunch.

Netrunner nights are currently Wednesdays, starting around 7 PM.

http://www.immortalsinconline.com

Just found out about this store today. Looking forward to dropping by some Wednesdays to play! Staff were friendly and it seemed like a nice place to play. While I agree that it is not a store with a "street" presence or signage out front I did find it very easily. Located on the second floor of the office building next to Sunoco on the corner of Wagar and Center Ridge Rd. 

Yeah, I'm psyched about the Regional, although I've asked them about pushing it back a week to April 13, because I will be out of town on the 6th. 

I haven't been showing up every Wednesday, due to work (and won't make it tonight), but I'm hoping to see people there consistently.  Game Night kits should be there soon!