Sign in to follow this  
El_Tonio

Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

drkjedi35 said:

thatfargone said:

DavicusPrime said:

Smeg…  Am I the only one on here from Washington State?  I feel so lonely… preocupado.gif

-DavicusPrime

Hey, hey! I'm a little south of you in Yelm.  cool.gif 

WOW!  I lived in Yelm for 4 years.  I used to run Star Wars CCG Tournaments up in Lakewood.  Small world.

Roy

Ha! Even smaller if you add the fact I lived in Prince William County, VA just outside of Manassas for 15 years before moving out here. (BTW our weather here is SOOO much nicer ;)

GunslingerSix said:

I'm from St. Louis, MO.  There are quite a few people with the game here.

I'm also from St. Louis area.  

We have an ACTA-SF yahoo group (no reason you can't like Trek and Wars) and many of us plan to play once the game is available.  There was a demo game run by a guy in our yahoo group on Tuesday at the Fantasy Shop in St. Charles.

herozeromes said:

Knight12 said:

Looks Like there is a fair number of Ohio based players

Where in Ohio are you? I'm an hour directly south of Cleveland.

Earlier in the thread, I saw some Columbus folks. And I'm just north of Dayton.

Salem Oregon here, looking forward to the game, initially i wasnt gonna get it and focus on only the card game but with the loss of co-op somewhere along the way the mini's won me over, now if the game plays well and is as awesome as it looks then im all aboard.

cleardave said:

I'd be shocked if there's anyone on here reading this in the Toronto area.  If so, shoot me a message…

There's a few.  Hopefully some events will be at Dueling Grounds on a weekend.

Looks like the Seattle metro area is starting to make our presence known. gran_risa.gif

Now if only I5 north wasn't a parking lot between me and there, lol.

So sad I'm 45 miles from Downtown seattle, but on most days I can get to Portland quicker. 

thatfargone said:

So sad I'm 45 miles from Downtown seattle, but on most days I can get to Portland quicker. 

So true, but why go to Seattle when all of us so far are southenders? happy.gif  I rarely ever go north of Renton as it is.

-DavicusPrime

thatfargone said:

Ha…coming from the Oly area…Renton/Federal Way…are all too close to Seattle for my non-traffic sittin' tastes cool.gif 

Fair enough.  I work with some folks in Auburn that drive from Lacey everyday.  I wouldn't be able to handle it.

-DavicusPrime

Well, it's nothing compared to where I moved from…the DC metro area.  But…my wife and I are fond of the gyros @ the SuperMall.  Plus, if people get active playing up that way I am totally down for an occasional sit in traffic.

What game stores are up that way?  I am only familiar with Olympic Cards & Comics in Lacey (which is AWESOME btw) and I have heard good things about Exalted Games in Tacoma, which I think are def the closest ones to me, so really, depending on time of day just a bit further north isn't anything.

DavicusPrime said:

Auburn, Washington.  Between Seattle and Tacoma.  I'd love to find some locals willing to give the game a go.

-DavicusPrime

I live in Sumner and work in Auburn!