Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
El_Tonio

Where are you from? (A chance to make connections in your area.)

121 posts in this topic

chrisrivers said:

Hey, I live in Federal Way.  I would be interested in playing when I get my stuff!

I work in Auburn and go to Fed Way all the time! Do you visit the West Coast shop by the mall?

Excellent.  I occasionally have played 40K at the Games Workshop at the Supermall.  But have been feeling out other non-GW games since January, so haven't been there for a while.

I emailed the gal who runs the Fantasium Comics shop just up the hill and a couple blocks from Highway 18 in Fed Way. She's going to be carrying X-Wing in the shop and for the time being will open up the game room for us on Sunday Afternoons (the usual open board game time there).  She said if she gets enough interest they'll start scheduling a specific weekly event for us X-Wing players.

-DavicusPrime

Hey you Washingtonians…

Chris I know… hi to the others!

I live in Edgewood (between Puyallup-Sumner-Federal Way-Milton-Fife).

Picked a core set and boosters today from the Game Matrix! Glad to hear Fantasium is going to carry it though I have yet to visit the store I hear it's a decent place?

Adrian

Fantasium is primarily a comic shop but they have been branching out into games.  They seem to have a pretty solid heroclix and MTG crowd.  Though I'm into neither of those games.  I went in and played a demo game of Smallworld a couple months ago which right about the time I learned of it's existence.

I have yet to check out Game Matrix.

-DavicusPrime

FYI:

There's an "organized play" subforum now where others are posting locations by thread.  Might be easier than scrolling through this longer one.

St Petersburg, FL here. Playing at Serenity Games on Central Ave.

If there's anyone else in the Tampa/St. Pete area, send me a msg some time. I've got ~10 ships, with a nice play board/asteroid setup.

Jacksonville, Florida for me, and i know of at least 3 people who have picked up their starter boxes and a few expansion packs already.

the four of us have a strong interest in playing on friday nights at borderlands

that being said i frequently visit tampa and orlando and am very familiar with cool stuff inc and sci fi city

UndeadToast said:

Eastern North Carolina.

Looking to run demos in the 2 stores we have in Greenville. Still lookinmg for a group to run the RPG Beta as well.

I'm in northern North Carolina, about half an hour north of Raleigh, but I have family near that area that I visit every month or so.

jskinny said:

I'm in the Leesburg VA area.  Easy access to the Fairfax area.  I normally play at Huzzag Hobbies in Ashburn.

I had no idea there was a gaming store in Ashburn.  I work in Leesburg, but I live and play mostly in Prince William County.  We're going to be starting up our tournament scene soon.  Stop by "A Few Maneuvers" where we'll start putting up tournament information soon.  The link is in my signature.

Roy