Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ulairi

Anybody in Wisconsin?

37 posts in this topic

I won't be out of work at 5 either.  5:30 would be a better time for me too if this is going to be the ongoing schedule.

Thats fine if you cant make it until a little later. I intend on staying till at least 7. Like I said I would like to get home to catch the Packer game that night, but who knows I could get caught up in the game and just say screw it :D

As far as making this a regular occurrence, I dont really have much going on Thursday evenings so I wouldnt mind one bit. However, Matt from GU recently posted to me on Facebook that currently Netrunner is there best selling board/card game and that they will probably run Netrunner events in their stores. Hopefully when that happens we will have a concrete day and time set for gaming sessions. Anyways looking forward to meeting you all Thursday!

It's looking like I can't do tonight because of work now.  Let me know how it goes, I'll certainly make it if  we do it next Thursday.

I couldn't make it last night because of the game but I will be at GU on Tuesday for their game night. Anyone else going? I'll be playing the starter decks this week but I'll start deck building right after this. 

Milwaukee here, too. Just discovered the game over the weekend. Decided not to buy it until I knew if people were still playing. Looks like it!

Are the Monday night games well-attended?

The Monday night's at Game Universe in Menomonee Falls are well attended. If you have time you should totally come!