Sign in to follow this  
bioball

Arkham Rumors- a wild speculation thread

How about a wild speculation thread to share all of our wild hopes/dreams with other Arkham Nights travelers?

Town-Gossip-Level
I think we'll see an Elder Sign expansion and I think it will pretty much be the Call of Cthulhu expansion released for ES: Omens. I have this feeling only because CoC seems to have a complete mix of new locations, investigators, and items plus alternate goals and win-mechanics. It seems like a complete package that could easily fit into small box (tarot cards and all) but because it has new monsters and a lot of stuff I don't think it would be quite Print-on-Demand.

As I said previously, unless I am grossly mistaken Elder Sign did really well for them (plus the new bounce from Wheaton's Table Top) I think it would be a good time to throw something out there, but maybe too niche for a Gen Con announcement.

Julia any link for this?
"IIRC, some time ago there were rumors of Launius designing two expansions for the game."

If-The-Stars-Align-Level
One of the drawings this year will be to help design an Elder Sign Expansion.

We'll get a "big box" expansion that will include 3-5 expansions packaged together centered round a mix of old and new GOOs much like the Yig and Cthulhu expansion.