Sign in to follow this  
player774644

KÖNIGSLOTHAR points?

You're right: I didn't spell it correct in this post, but when doing the search I actually did. Stupid as I was I assumed the world used the "ö"-character, which happens to be the same in both my alphabet (Swe) and the German. :P

Thanks for the thread. Read it all, and it's an interesting discussion. However, I don't think it really establishes something that's reasonable for it. It sounds like most believe it's OP, but I don't agree if it's priced in proportion. Question is what it would cost then… 120 - 160?

100 points seem too high.

I don't think it should cost any more than the Sturmkonig, and probably less, since the Konigslothar doesn't do that much more damage, has to reload, and doesn't have Advanced Reactive Fire.  So, I think 80 points would be fair.

Of course, in the previous thread, people were saying that it doesn't have to reload.  But I thought that all artillery weapons have to reload based on page 14 of the Revised Core Rulebook?  ==> "After artillery weapons fire, the unit must reload before it can fire that weapon again."

If it didn't have to reload that would change things a little, but I still wouldn't cost it more than 90.

It's a sticky point. Paolo Parente, the game creator, clearly stated that the Konigslothar doesn't need to reload. Then FFG comes saying that all artillery weapons need to reload, which would make the "Reload" text in some units completely pointless.