Sign in to follow this  
poweranimal2

Q's about range/LoS and command phase orders

1.) Unit (A) fires on unit (B). If (A) has range with 2 of 3 Panzerfausts, do I only fire 2? Or is it if I have LoS and range to at least one model in (B) I may fire with all weapons that have range to that model in (B).

2.) So forest in this game never block LoS correct? they only obscure therefore only provide soft cover?

3.) Blitzkrieg order. Does the command unit gain a reaction token for issuing this command to a unit?

4.) If you bring a command unit do they grant you an additional order during the command phase? 

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer!

Poweranimal said:

1.) Unit (A) fires on unit (B). If (A) has range with 2 of 3 Panzerfausts, do I only fire 2? Or is it if I have LoS and range to at least one model in (B) I may fire with all weapons that have range to that model in (B).

2.) So forest in this game never block LoS correct? they only obscure therefore only provide soft cover?

3.) Blitzkrieg order. Does the command unit gain a reaction token for issuing this command to a unit?

4.) If you bring a command unit do they grant you an additional order during the command phase? 

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer!

1) You only have to have range to one model in a unit to fire on it, but every model your shooting with has to have range to at least 1 model. For the purpose of allocating unsaved damage it doesn't matter if the unit only had range to one model that is based all on LOS.

2) You are correct.

3) No one takes a reaction marker from Blitzkrieg hence why you can only issue the order once per command phase (it is arguably the best order in the game at the moment)

4) If you have a command unit they grant 1 additional order in the command phase (only ever 1 additional order no matter how many command units you have).