Sign in to follow this  
icevvind

About Aircrafts,Bombs, and off-table moving.

Hi there,

I got several doubts about SSU and Aircraft.

So… March is a double action. Theres no place in Op Zverograd book where it tells about Triple Actions, so if an Aircraft marchs without hovering, is it a 36'' march move? or maybe its a separate 12´´ Compulsory move action plus a 24´´ March move? If its the latter can an enemy react to your move in both steps? during the Compulsory and later on the march? And going further, if its the former, then can i drop bombs within 36'' range in my rear arc? The bomb rules tells about droping bombs at the end of a move action, but says nothin about marching. And even more… If compulsory + march results in being same movement… then moving 36´´ is considered part of the compulsory move? If so, can the aircraft exit the table and reenter the next turn? The book says such event occurs as part of a compulsory move, but if its not the situation, what goes on? If an aircraft exits the table as part of a move action instead of a compulsory move action, is it destroyed?

Thanks in advance!!

Yeah, i know… I ask too much…

PS: Does anyone knows about a good strategy-advice forum or web site for Warfare? I really sucks playing Axis…

Guest Not In Sample

It looks to me to be a seperate move action which would allow its own seperate reaction possibilities.