• Announcements

• FFG Fra

Upcoming Changes to the Fantasy Flight Games Forums   01/20/2017

Hello Fantasy Flight Games forum community!   This week, we will be making some important changes to your Fantasy Flight Games community account and the way that you log into the Fantasy Flight Games community forums and web store.   We have been working hard to integrate with the rest of the Asmodee group, and we are happy to announce a unified way to access all the websites and apps made by Fantasy Flight Games, Days of Wonder, and Asmodee!   For most users, nothing will change: you will still log into the Fantasy Flight Games forums using your current login name and password. Only the login user interface will be new.   For a few users, your credentials might be slightly changed. For example, this could happen to users who have both a Fantasy Flight Games and Days of Wonder account, or in the case of conflicting login names across platforms. When these situations occur, special e-mails will be sent to those users with an easy explanation about those changes and what steps to take next. For any of you receiving those e-mails, please make sure to follow the instructions carefully.   Remember, official communications from Fantasy Flight Games or Asmodee.Net will never ask for your password.   What are the benefits for you as a player? Using a unified account to access all of our web services and apps makes your life simpler. Over time, you will see new features emerging, such as keeping all of your friends under a single account, finding friends easily in apps with online play, or developing your personal profile by adding to your board games collection. These are just some of the features that you will see during the next year, once this important technical step is complete.   Important note: The migration of the forums to our new system will take place on Tuesday, January 24th. The forums will be offline for about two hours during that time. Once the migration is complete, older forum posts may look strange for up to 24 hours as we rebuild them in our new system.   We can’t wait to connect our board game communities and build bridges between universes, game systems, players, events, groups, game clubs, and more! This is only the first step in bringing people and games closer together. For more information, read our FAQ at https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/asmodee-net/.   Best regards,   The Fantasy Flight Games Team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reebo

Android game in same genre as mansions of madness and decent?

9 posts in this topic

A game where there is a mystery to be solved, a conspiracy is afoot,  and the "keeper" (conspirator?) will use the dark side of the hero's past and personality to cripple and confound them. would love to see a car chase "mini-game" integrated somehow. heros can spend time or other resources to get in touch with  their light side, protecting them from conspirators insidious attacks or even granting bonuses.  gumshoes can also, with risk and diligence, attempt to expose the conspiracy, which will hinder the conspirator in some way for the rest of the game.

Yes!  I agree.  In fact, I think that FFG should put ALL of their games on Android.  I have Elder sign and will get the expansion to that, and probably "that is my fish" just to encourage FFG to put more games on Android. 

Here is my wish list

Death Angel

Blood Bowl team manager

Lord of the Rings living card game

Lord of the Rings the Confrontation

Warhammer Invasion

Talisman. 

Heck, just put all of them on Android, I will buy them. 

Well, to get back to the board game "Android," yeah, that would be cool. A murder mystery in a futuristic mansion or neighborhood with different tiles would be great.

With Catalyst releasing a Shadowrun miniatures game, a Shadowrun board game, and a Shadowrun card game this year, I don't think now is the time to release something like this. Maybe next year or the year after to see if there will be a market and prevent unnecessary competition.

I'd love to see the full blown Arkham Horror, and even a more story based game like Mansions of Madness on Android.

Heck, I'd love to see Wiz War on there too, and I think that would be GREAT for online multiplayer and such.

I've bought Elder Sign: Omens and all expansions, as well as "Hey!  That's My Fish!" on Android, and love them.  I'll buy anything else FFG puts out on Android devices, as those 2 alone so far were VERY Solid and show they truly care about making great digital versions of their board games.

I'm loving Netrunner and it would cool to see the Android universe in other games. But, I must admit, it's hilarious how many people took this thread to mean the Android smartphones. I didn't even think that myself and was confused when I saw the first post, thinking they were just going nuts and wanted all of FFG's games to be replaced with Android (game) versions of them.