Sign in to follow this  
KjetilKverndokken

Shipping ETM

Gendail said:

ajtheronin said:

Very nice!  Did you order Friday or Saturday?

Neither, I ordered it yesterday morning.  Maybe they are being sent by order of shipping method?  I chose UPS for my shipping.  It did state that UPS is usually shipped within 1 business day whereas USPS (the default shipping method) is shipped within 2 or 3 business days.

Make sense.  At least we know we are shipping and (at least with my experience with the USPS) if it gets shipped tomorrow I should have it no later than Saturday (I had no choice to use Priority but for PR it usually takes 3 days to arrive using that service).

Jivewookiee said:

Has anyone outside the US had their book shipped? The whole wait a few weeks thing sounds terrible considering I paid $40 for shipping.

So…confirmation from anybody outside the US…

My book hasn't shipped yet.

Neither has mine and what's more I haven't received any response from customer service on that matter (I did ask).

Seriously, we're paying more for shipping than for the book and I mean, that's ok, we choose to, but a word from FFG would be nice, folks. 

I dont mind paying extra, it costs them extra and there is no reason they should have to carry the burden. What they should have to do is ship to international clients as well as US customers. I cant see any reason to delay the release outside of the US. Hopefully they have just not got round to us yet and we will have our book shipped in a day or two. But for $40 shipping they should have it out the door the next working day.

At something like $100, the book better be delivered in person by a bikini model dipped in gold. :)

(the model dipped in gold, that is. Not the book. And she better be wearing gloves so I don't get smudges on my book!)

KommissarK said:

I'm in the US, placed the order about 3 hours after the announcement was made of Friday, went 3 day select (I'm out $50 for reference), and I got the shipped email yesterday, around 6 PM (GMT -6).

You know I hate you gui%C3%B1o.gif don't you?

KommissarK said:

I'm in the US, placed the order about 3 hours after the announcement was made of Friday, went 3 day select (I'm out $50 for reference), and I got the shipped email yesterday, around 6 PM (GMT -6).

KommissarK said:

You know I hate you gui%C3%B1o.gif don't you?

there seems to be a reporting delay for ups and usps --- same thing happens to our company when we ship, must be something to do with when a barcode is scanned for the first time --- ups does it at our receiving dock and i think usps does it the next day after sorting from the local office

it doesnt look like FFG's enterprise software is written to provide detailed customer updates, as in whether or not the order was picked, boxed, or ready by the dock for pickup.  i only got notification that by the end of the day yesterday that it was shipped ups (& that is probably only because ups ran the barcode scan)

And mine has shipped as well :) Thanks, FFG!

Arrival at the end of this week would be awesome, indeed, but I have no idea how long it takes for Priority USPS to get it here (Poland).