Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
acid8000

new expasions on the future?

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was thinking the same thing about the event cards. They would make good plot twists on the game itself. I would also like to see other types of enemies that are from the Warhammer universe. What about instead of using one type of enemy in the blip piles, using two? I understand you can with the 'stealers and one of the other expansion packs that seems to use super 'stealers, but I would like to see two different types of species being used in the blip piles. Both species would have different specifications as to what they can and cannot do in the game.

Tim

I definitely like the idea of more events cards.  All other aspects of the game have had expansions, so it'd be nice to get some new events into the mix as well.  And a new dice, mine seems to be broken.  It seldom rolls what I want.  That's why I keep it with all the enemy cards in my containers.

Would love to see ahnything new related to this game :D It would be great if we could run scenarios with specific objectives or maybe new enemies like orcs or chaos

Total silence from FFG makes me worried that this game won't see any more expansions. I've got a gut feeling this game is now as complete as it ever will be.

Elder Sign got nothing for about two years, then the announcement has came. I'd say DA is still in better situation, because it got quite a few expansions already.. I could live without an expansion for some time, but on the other hand I'd like to at the very least hear if they plan to do something at all.

I've been checking these forums periodically, hoping for the day ffg adds on to this great game. I would love to see more events added