Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nicco2

Confirmed Future Expansions

6 posts in this topic

So from GenCon, scout ships like the A-Wing and TIE Interceptor. Maybe a bomber class for Empire and a general swarm ship for Rebels.

When FFG announced an LCG and this game at GenCon last year, I was really excited about the LCG and very meh about X-Wing. After the announcement of the PvP LCG and having read the rules for X-Wing, I find that my opinion is now exactly the opposite. I will definitely be getting this game AND the expansions. I'm ridiculously excited about the Falcon and Slave I.

I am exactly the same, the LCG has really turned me off now but the X-wing game has really got me excited ad I have already blown a heap of money pre-ordering everything 

I'm definitely not excited for the LCG at all especially with Android Netrunner already coming out. I find Netrunner superior in so many aspects. 

When I checked the forums the other day, I didn't see a future expansion thread so I just made one so that people who only want to know about the news can easily find it without searching through pages of replies.