Sign in to follow this  
Dcal12

Tanks are awesome WITH MORE PICS

The tanks coming out are awesome as well as the axis walkers. New squads look great too. I think one was the French foreign legion. Have pics but will have to wait until tonight to upload.

WHOA! These SSU tanks looks even better then already announced Lenin and Zedong! Lots of questions: what`s the deal with new Axis Heavy Walker - is it AA walker? Where is new heavy walker for Allies? Who are the three Axis heavy troopers  with this long gun, all three on one base? Is French Foreign Legion A3 infantry? Good to finally see Fury Of The Ivan in mass production! 

A huge thak you !!  Really happy to see new SSu walkers and tanks !!!

Would it be possible to have other photos, in order to better see the new axis walker 7, the french legion and the heavy axis team ?

Thank you again companero !!

Don Lopertuis

Dakkon426 said:

It looks like some sort of SMG to me, also word at the Con is that there could be some more new stuff in the case before its over.

That would be nice.  I'm hoping for a new Allied unit (new walker or fire team), or something (anything!) from the new faction coming out next year.

Mack Martin kept saying "look to the skies".  I'm hoping they show off new planes at the FFG talk today. It looks like Allies will have at least one aircraft since their share of the display is so anemic. 

KevinBakon said:

Mack Martin kept saying "look to the skies".  I'm hoping they show off new planes at the FFG talk today. It looks like Allies will have at least one aircraft since their share of the display is so anemic. 

I forgot about that.  I had given up hope for new fliers at GenCon.  So yes, FFG, please give me some of that.