Sign in to follow this  
sammann11

favorite race (or deck) to play?

I'm really new to the game (played 8 games) but I really dig it! Plus this forum seems to be a great community.

Just wondered if anyone wanted to share what there favorite race to play is, and why?

I just have the core set, but thus far I kinda like the Dwarves the best.

Dwarves and Dark Elves for me (and Undead). but I guess it's more of necessity as I bought the game with two friends and we've since divided it by factions (with me playing the aforementioned ones). :P

I'm more of a casual player, so I like to mix my decks up from time to time and try to have as many decks available at all times. Recently made a dwarf rush deck, based on the new Grudge cards. Probably won't work most of the time, but really fun when it does. :P

My favorite has to be my Dark Elf Control deck nicknamed My Little Pony since it's so cruel it makes your opponent go into denial. Also it has pink sleeves. :P

Cheers,

/H

Currently, I'm enjoying playing a Dark-Elf Sacrifice based decks.  I'm trying to get a Black Ark based deck working as well.

I'm also trying to figure out an Empire deck I enjoy playing.  I just can't seem to get them working, unfortunately.

Chaos, by far.  My traditional Chaos build is a slow, manipulative deck that flings diseases like they were confetti.  I love it.  Other than that, I'm a fan of pretty much all of the neutral races, and spend inordinate time trying to make decks built around them, with a special emphasis on Skaven and Lizardmen.