Sign in to follow this  
WayToTheDawn

The Return of Mr. Dawn

Count me back in.  I've dusted off the old collection and am ready to get back to the confusing world of heartless, nobody's and really shiny cards portraying love-able disney characters in fun battle scenarios.

Brayn

brayn21 said:

get back to the confusing world of heartless, nobody's and really shiny cards portraying love-able disney characters in fun battle scenarios.

They should have used this as their marketing slogan…

Welcome to the Keyblade Card Graveyard, where so many card-chasers puts their hearts and souls into a battle for the legendary x-Set. x is a most ancient letter. You could almost pronounce it as "5th".

Trothael said:

Welcome to the Keyblade Card Graveyard, where so many card-chasers puts their hearts and souls into a battle for the legendary x-Set. x is a most ancient letter. You could almost pronounce it as "5th".

I see what you did there…

So who wants to post a kickstarter to get this game back up and running? lol

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!

No, really, it took me forever to get myself outta the rubble.   I am alive 'n well, all aside from the trouble of life. 

But truth be told, I still have my decks of winnin with me.  ;)  I refuse to let them go. 

Heck, I refused to let any of the cards go.  I've even acquired a few from some friends who said they were done.  Go me!

Y'know, I really hope there's some OCD guy who checks every single FFG forum, just to make the little blue light indicating a new post go out on every single board, including the archives.