Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baphomet69

Customization

19 posts in this topic

For me it will depend on how well they are already painted.  If I can't do better, they'll stay as is.  However, if, when the Interceptors come out, I may not be able to help myself from painting some 181st stripes on them!

mearn4d10 likes this

If I were to paint board games, I'd want to tackle one of the many games I haven't painted yet - like Mansions of Madness, or Gears of War. The prepainted minis are a big selling point for me because it means I don't have to get off my lazy ass and paint stuff to make it look good gran_risa.gif

But of course, customized minis are even better than prepainted ones.

haslo said:

But of course, customized minis are even better than prepainted ones.

This!

Assuming I hit the Lottery, as is my plan, I would like to have full squadrons of each color.

Im not as up on EU as many of you, could you provide more info on the 181st?

I understand why FFG chose to make one generic X-Wing and focus on the cards as the main way of differentiating between individual star fighters, but I would like to see X-Wings marked with unique markings:  Red Leader, Red Two, Red Six etc.

Maybe someone will make some aftermarket decals for us…

I understand why FFG chose to make one generic X-Wing and focus on the cards as the main way of differentiating between individual star fighters, but I would like to see X-Wings marked with unique markings:  Red Leader, Red Two, Red Six etc.

Maybe someone will make some aftermarket decals for us…

I've said this before and I'll say it again - I really wish they'd done what Wings of War/Glory did and have 3-4 paint schemes per ship with that being the single random element of the expansion.

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!

Hah, I didn't even realise, there was that dice modification thread the other day that made me think it was another in the vein of low-level questions.

All of mine are painted up on a custom scheme and transfers for my own little rebel fleet (or as I like to see them contracted privateers)