Sign in to follow this  
Antizombie

paintin' stuff

Overlord999 said:

how do i post a photo from my pc? thanks

The way I do it is by using some kind of online photo album. I currently use Instagram/Instagrid to accomplish my posts. When you have the photo online, then you can hit the Insert/Edit Image and add the URL in there. This is pretty much the only way to do it unless you have a website and access to a server.

Coldmoonrising said:

Overlord999 said:

how do i post a photo from my pc? thanks

The way I do it is by using some kind of online photo album. I currently use Instagram/Instagrid to accomplish my posts. When you have the photo online, then you can hit the Insert/Edit Image and add the URL in there. This is pretty much the only way to do it unless you have a website and access to a server.

Or use any one of the many available free image hosting websites, such as http://imgur.com/.

hehe. nice nice. I just finished Flesh Moulders.

All my paintings are still without any shading, waiting for my can…, but still I will present it here today.

I just want you all to know that I'm A. jealous and B…going to most likely buy paints tomorrow and release my inner nerd. I used to paint Warhammer stuff but that was.. hmm.. six or seven years ago.

Should be hilarious.

Warrior of Myth said:

@ Coldmoonrising

I love the blood on the base in front of Laughin Buldar. Now I want to go back and personalize all the bases on my heroes! (I just have them all with uniform texture and color) Good work! Solid painting.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment(s). I try to stick to the cards as close as possible. With the heroes not having a base (which in this case are numerous) I try to design the base according to what I feel they're pictured environment would be. Some are easier than others. Most of my earlier pics don't have their bases done but I went through one day and did a mass basing of them. Now when I finish a mini, I also include the base as well.

thanks guys

Coldmoonrising said:

[cut]how are you storing/transporting them?

I HAVE NO CLUE!

:):)

I bought some black foamboard to make inserts and will probably do that… (just finished my dice tower ver2

Skolo, you should post some pics of storage when you figure out what you're gonna do. I for one would have a serious issue since I have almost all of D1e monsters as well. I currently use a tackle box to transport parts and unpainted figures/monsters. I wouldn't know what to do with ALL my monsters painted… /shudders.