Sign in to follow this  
mgentile7

New Half Track

Grand Inquisitor Fulminarex said:

Looks good. Can you give it the dual 50's found on the Allied Heavies?

Yes there is plenty of room for a double 50cal. This base model is a corgi 1/48 scale half track.

Sgt. Rock said:

This is Dust… I want to see some rockets on that bad boy or a laser! 

Yeah i didnt have any good ideas other than the DUST guy and 50cal from the accessory kit. If you have an idea please share it and ill see what i can do. Right now though I have a lot of Dust tanks, about 20+ Allied and 20+ Axis, so im trying to build up my supply of regular vehicles to balance out the appearance of my armies. Again any ideas you have I would appreciat as I do have another Corgi half track.

Major Mishap said:

The problem with Dustifying models is the availablity of parts, any idea where you can get suitable bits?  1 thought for the half track is to mount the 4.2" rockets on them.

I new someone would say that. Im on it. I have a set of rockets that im trying to figure out how to get onto a half track. Any reference photos anyone might have would be appreciated.

Major Mishap said:

I don't think the M3 halftrack was ever rocket armed but the German Hanomag was, shouldn't be to difficult to make cages to fit them on the M3:

WGB-WM-152-SzF-1-600x319.png

I have the rockets from the Tank kit that im trying to work with that looks like a natural fit. Ill post picks when i get something fleshed out.