Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doc9

NEW PREVIEW!

6 posts in this topic

I can't wait to fry some runners as the Weyland Corp. Ahhhhh….building better worlds. I know I know, the Weyland Corp wasn't previewed. But, I'm still looking forward to them. Not sure how I feel about the card backs yet. Are they a bit busy? Anyhow, So far so good. Really liking what I see.

Doc9 said:

I can't wait to fry some runners as the Weyland Corp. Ahhhhh….building better worlds. I know I know, the Weyland Corp wasn't previewed. But, I'm still looking forward to them. Not sure how I feel about the card backs yet. Are they a bit busy? Anyhow, So far so good. Really liking what I see.

Pardon my epic fail.  I read that as if you saw a preview card for the Weyland Corp.  serio.gif

Well, we kind of have a preview of Haas Bioroid. It's just that the text is a bit too small to read.gran_risa.gif

I like the card backs, they seem to fit. Now, will the runner cards have different backs?

ChaosChild said:

Well, we kind of have a preview of Haas Bioroid. It's just that the text is a bit too small to read.gran_risa.gif

Sort of, if you take the shape of the words and their general length combined with what makes sense in context the gametext reads

"The first time you install a card each turn gain 1 credit"

Darksbane said:

ChaosChild said:

Sort of, if you take the shape of the words and their general length combined with what makes sense in context the gametext reads

"The first time you install a card each turn gain 1 credit"

All I can say is, you must have much better eyesight than I do. gran_risa.gif