Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kael123

Chartered carriage vs False tip off and Consecrated ground vs Sensationalist press

2 posts in this topic

Situation: Im playing a hunter and I really want to catch a train so I play chartered carriage. Dracula really wants to stop me so it plays false tip off. Both cards have a text on them saying they mutually cancel out the effect of each other. What happens then? Which card should win?

Situation 2: Hunter plays consecrated ground and places the marker on a town. Can dracula say it does not want to reveal if he has been to that town or not and play sensationalist press to do this?

Thanks for your help.

kael123 said:

Situation: Im playing a hunter and I really want to catch a train so I play chartered carriage. Dracula really wants to stop me so it plays false tip off. Both cards have a text on them saying they mutually cancel out the effect of each other. What happens then? Which card should win?

Situation 2: Hunter plays consecrated ground and places the marker on a town. Can dracula say it does not want to reveal if he has been to that town or not and play sensationalist press to do this?

Thanks for your help.

1. The hunter plays Chartered carriage, the card is cancelled by Dracula's False tip off, so the hunter must roll the die in order to catch the train as if he never played Chartered carriage

2. I don't have the game with me right now, so I can't check the wording on "Sentationalist press", sorry. But if you don't mind posting it (I have the italian version of the game, so I can't say the wording is 100& accurate), I'll gladly think about it and try to answer your question