ClanNatioy2

Scenarios

So in the games description it says it comes with multiple scenarios. This is a huge plus for me because usually in battle games they only have one scenario and play gets stale as you play out the same exact victory conditions every time you play the game.

I was just wondering if any one had any idea as to the number of scenarios in this set and what kind of scenarios there will be.

There were scenarios in the 1.0 starter sets.  I've played them quite a bit.  Some of the large bases ships had them.  They are NOT in the new starter set.  Some of us are concerned. 

There will always be can missions, though.   I've already been thinking of Dagobah Dave's Trench Run in 2.0.  There are a number of other ones.  There is also Heroes of the Aturi Cluster.  

The Shuttle Tydirium podcast specialize in non-tournament formats, like Mario Kart, Tron-wing, and other formats. 

55 minutes ago, Budgernaut said:

I don't know what just happened, but I got a like out of it from a post I made in 2012, so thanks!

Now that is what I call Staying Power!

How did this thread even get found? Heychadwick woke it up. But here is what's funny. He liked the original post, but waited SIX YEARS to reply to it.

EDIT: Wait, I guess he could have just now liked it, huh? My bad. That would be pretty funny!

Edited by thomedwards

6 hours ago, heychadwick said:

The Shuttle Tydirium podcast specialize in non-tournament formats, like Mario Kart, Tron-wing, and other formats. 

I don't why you guys insist on calling it Mario Kart, when we all know it's really Pod Racing. It's like a bald guy with a comb-over, you're only fooling yourself. But, if it helps you get through the day...?

Wow, this thread was Necro'd from before the dark times... before Disney.

I'm thinking that a campaign would be enormously fun. Having pilot progression similar to HotAC and a means to pit teams against one another would really make or break it for me though.