Sign in to follow this  
Nojo509

Where in the Sector is Port Wander?

Port Wander is a void station on the uttermost edge of the Drusus Marches of the Calixis Sector.*

…But I'm not sure exactly where on the Dark Heresy map you would put it. Wherever you like, I guess, as long as it is along the edge that borders the Halo Stars.

*RT main rulebook, page 340.

If my guess is right and the coloured patches on the left of the Calixis map are the Screaming Vortex and Void Dancer's Roil, Port Wander (and the Rubycon II system) is under the words "The Halo Stars" to the left of the Drussus Marches proper.

Darth Fanboy said:

If my guess is right and the coloured patches on the left of the Calixis map are the Screaming Vortex and Void Dancer's Roil, Port Wander (and the Rubycon II system) is under the words "The Halo Stars" to the left of the Drussus Marches proper.

This is how I've been doing it, it fits.

This is a quick merge I did as a GM tool last year sometime. Sorry for the crude job, but it was just to reference quick so I spent little time on it. Still, you should get the idea. This is obviously cropped to only show the area around Port Wander.

fBP28.png