Sign in to follow this  
deinol

Ork Index

I'm finally getting around to running Frozen Reaches. I'd like to supplement the attacking forces with other varieties of Orks. I have the DH and DW Xeno books, but are there any other adventures/supplements out there with unique and interesting Ork stats that I should plunder? Into the Storm has more Ork vehicles, right?

Thanks.

Yea but there's not much in ITS besides the Ork classes.  Ph 64 has Ork minions, not to mention Ork talents/traits, including equipment later in the book (very useful).  In BFK starting on pg 75+ are Ork ships, which are really really useful.  Other than that, I'm waiting for the Koronus Bestiary to come out so I can start throwing Weirdboys at my group.  I'll go easy on them though, don't worry.  angel.gif Actually, I probably won't.  partido_risa.gif  

There is also an Ork section in Edge of the Abyss, including an Ork battleship - if your players have a beast of a ship themselves, you might want them to make it a bit more epic to swap out the Ork cruiser in Frozen Reaches for the profile of the Wurldbreaka in EotA.

I should be running my 2nd session of the Frozen Reaches tonight…fun times!

All best,

David.