Sign in to follow this  
Jake yet again

Masks of Nyarlathotep - Now available to download from dropbox

Several people have been asking for the Masks of Nyarlathotep fan expansion, so I've put a copy on dropbox. You can download it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/81740631/MoN%20SE%20Files.zip

I have two requests. Can the first person who downloads this expansion check that I have included all the .eon files. This is a large selection of files (~220 Mb) and I may have unwittingly missed something. Just post your response in this thread.

Secondly, this file was originally on MegaUpload and was lost when the FBI intervention. In the event that the same ever happens to dropbox we'll be in the same position again, so if you run an Arkham Horror fan website, please consider adding this file to your website. The more we proliferate work of this quality, the less likely it will be lost in the future.

Looks like we are all having the same idea at the same time. :)

I have spent as much as 8 months looking for some material and I plan on keeping a back up of everything in case this happens again.

I am checking copies of everything against what I have collected myself so we can catch anything that might be missing. Part of my pdf journal (Darkness over Dunwich) that I'm working on will have a list of  resources each issue with links to everything as they become available.

Should we make a topic here just for expansion materials and add-ons to be listed ('finished' packages)? And maybe a request topic to post to for those not yet listed?

Before I finished my current expansion (Dreamlands) I scoured the web for anything Arkham Horror related. I've got a gigantic file of all kinds of stuff compiled over the past year or two. If we do end up making that one go-to resource for expansions, please let me know if I can contribute in any way.

Thanks Tom…I'm getting back on this shortly (just posted a bit about the state of things over in the Sea of Horror thread (I think…man these days are getting long).

As I mentioned in the other post I hope to have some time for this in Oct. but it is already set to be a crazy month.

More as soon as there is progress :)