Sign in to follow this  
Rob.DavisRGG

Role-Playing in the world of DUST….

This past Friday night I started running a DUST WARS Role-Playing Game at my game store. I'm using the Savage Worlds rules to do this and it seemed to work great! Anyone else out there played an RPG in the world of DUSt? How did it turn out?

I have pulled a few things from the WW2 book. Mostly I'm using the main book and new Horror book…. and of course DUST miniatures.I have my group playing a Special Op. Unit in 1945 that gets sent behind enemy lines to a small island to take out a hidden German base that is working on some type of "Super-Soldiers".

Shadow4ce said:

Sounds like a blast!

Completely agree - I think Dust is a perfect world for RPGing.  With the success of Tactics and Warfare, I figure it's just a matter of time before an official Dust RPG gets released.

felkor said:

Shadow4ce said:

Sounds like a blast!

Completely agree - I think Dust is a perfect world for RPGing.  With the success of Tactics and Warfare, I figure it's just a matter of time before an official Dust RPG gets released.

Until then, I'm very confident the Weird War II RPG PDF will be making its way into an online shopping cart and onto my iPad in the very near future (next time I'm in a wifi area to dl a book). 

Hey Rob it's Chris from the shop.

You totally have to put them through a "Where Eagles Dare" scenario. Add in lasers and traitorous fräuleins in the snowy mountains AweSome! ;)