Sign in to follow this  
Shadow4ce

Joe Vs. Sigrid - Coming Soon!

For those who like me, collect the Premium models, but either (again like me) put off buying the original premium core set until it was too late or started collecting afterwards, there's great news at Dust-Studio's coming soon…

Sigrid vs Joe

And for those who like me, thought Sigrid should be in her red outfit from the comics and Joe's pose looked ridiculous there is even better news!

Sigrid vs Joe Alternative Pattern

Harliquine said:

I hope this isn't the only reprint available. Do they have an unprinted set of them for those players who need these models?

They might make non-painted ones available, but for now this is all they've announced. They're trying out a new Dust Tactics Classics Premium line, and these are the first two offerings. It appears they will be in rather limited numbers on a single print run. I'm guessing that since it won't be a regularly stocked item that they won't offer them in a non-painted form through FFG like they do the regular Premium line, but that's only my opinion. 

This is apparently "very limited".  I bet they're sold out within a week of them being made available.  It's good that there's another option (at least for a little while) for people to get these units.