Sign in to follow this  
MWAlbion

Card Sleeves for BattleLore

Also there are thicker sleeves as well - by the same manufacturer.  Supposedly they will be released by month's end - but at least there is a company that is addressing the Europe sized cards - and also, for those that are wondering, yes till will work for M44 as well. 

Cab

As far as I know Yu-Gi-Oh don't fit. The length of the cards is slightly longer than the sleeves

Mayday Games in the U.S. are just producing Euro Card Sleeves, in Europe they can be bought at www.boardgameextras.co.uk

I had some emails with Andrew Wood, Sales Manager at Board Game Extras, at the end he offered a special shipping issue for European countries outside UK that will reduce shipping costs (e.G. shipping to Germany 12 GBP instead of 30 GBP for 20 sets of card sleeves)

I would suggest that you look for some of the Magic the Gathering sleeves, although not clear rather than plain backs many have "fantasy" type artwork.  they are not that cheap but I think are more durable than many other sleeves on the market.

At the other end try Ultra Pro Platinums for a clear, reasonably tough sleeve (Ultra pro also supply nice cheap deck boxes for a good storage solution

WilyC

wilycoyote said:

I would suggest that you look for some of the Magic the Gathering sleeves, although not clear rather than plain backs many have "fantasy" type artwork.  they are not that cheap but I think are more durable than many other sleeves on the market.

At the other end try Ultra Pro Platinums for a clear, reasonably tough sleeve (Ultra pro also supply nice cheap deck boxes for a good storage solution

WilyC

I use the Ultra Pro Platinums and the card just barely fit.  Otherwise they work great.  I worry about the original link as the sleeves look flimsy, and if that is the case, shuffling will be a nightmare as the sleeves stretch and move across the cards.  The Ultra Pros aren't cheap as Wily states... I think I picked up 100 for $10 US.  The box they come in is handy as well (to also reiterate Wily ;) )

Well I've tried all of the sleeves that were available around middle of last year and the magic the gathering were WAY too tight  if I recall correctly.  Plus they are shorter as well.

And I did (for a while) run quite a few demos/tournies for BL and I felt the Ultra Pro (if it is the one I tried) just was too thick to try to shuffle.   I think it would work for the occasion use but if you run quite a few demos/tournies, it just was too thick.   Not to say Ultra Pro is bad in any way (I do use them for other items) but I just didn't like them for use for BL.

Cab