VaultDweller

New game article! Check the link…

Yeah, most of it sounded familiar, but I am grateful you posted this. Reading about Biggs' attributes in the game got me pretty excited again. I wonder who all the pilots will be in the core set? Yep, I'm hyped for this game all over again.

It dawned on me that it really hasn't been that long since they announced this game at GenCon, but if I had known from the start that it was going to be a year before I got to play it, it would have made the wait a lot less frustrating.

Fairly basic in the info provided, but the fact that they showed finished game components would seem to indicate that they are on track for a GenCon launch - with retail deliveries a month or so afterwards…

schoon said:

Fairly basic in the info provided, but the fact that they showed finished game components would seem to indicate that they are on track for a GenCon launch - with retail deliveries a month or so afterwards…

I hope it gets to retailers sooner than that (though I am not particularly optimistic). If retailers got the game a month after GenCon, that would be September, and hardly what I consider a "summer release." Then again, they've already gone back on their words several times, so it wouldn't be anything new if they did release it in the fall.

schoon said:

logistics fail

18 minutes ago, Roller of blanks said:

Admit your bamboozlement

So, either we noticed the date and wondered why such an old thread was brought back to the first page; or else we didn't notice the date until we saw the first new post, and still wondered why such an old thread was brought back to the first page.

Sure, I'll admit to being confused or perplexed by this.

Edited by JJ48

1 hour ago, Roller of blanks said:

I FIGured you'd be BITTER about your bamboozlement, it's okay, we all get bamboozled 

I'm becoming more confused all the time.  What's the point of all this?  To prove that people come to message boards expecting posts to be somewhat relevant?  To show off that you really like the word "bamboozle"? What?

2 minutes ago, Roller of blanks said:

The point is bamboozle (or if you don't like that word, use confuse, befuddle, gobsmack, or pulling a sneaky on) people like you, which I obviously did

So being a trollish *** for kicks... Get banned from Reddit or something?

2 hours ago, Roller of blanks said:

The point is bamboozle (or if you don't like that word, use confuse, befuddle, gobsmack, or pulling a sneaky on) people like you, which I obviously did

It certainly is confusing.  Especially since, "I did what I did in order to do what I did," isn't really all that much of a reason.

Also, I don't have a problem with the word "bamboozle", but just repeating it constantly makes me think there's a reference to something that I'm missing.

4 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

It certainly is confusing.  Especially since, "I did what I did in order to do what I did," isn't really all that much of a reason.

Also, I don't have a problem with the word "bamboozle", but just repeating it constantly makes me think there's a reference to something that I'm missing.

Yes, I performed the confoundment for the sole purpose of confounding you, as it gives me pleasure

18 minutes ago, Roller of blanks said:

Yes, I performed the confoundment for the sole purpose of confounding you, as it gives me pleasure

You derive pleasure from actively making people dislike you?  O_o

That...that may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.