Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Lunaris

Washnack Gorejaw on Hero's Call?

I'm really confused. I received my copy of Hero's Call this week and, looking at the 21 Creature Cards, I haven't found the card of Washnack Gorejaw, just for his mount. I have received one extra Black Orc, which I'm not sure why, since the Black Orc is on Creature's Vault. I think it's the only creature card that now I have repeated.

Was my Washnack Gorejaw exchanged by a Black Orc, or FFG simply has not printed a card for the greenskin chieftain?

I tryed to find a card list here on the forum but wasn't able to, so I'm sorry if the information was already out there.

Thanks in advance!

It says right near the end of the book that Washnak is made using a Black Orc card on a Lord enhancement card. So there isn't an actual card for him but how to create him. Hope that helps.

Gazery said:

It says right near the end of the book that Washnak is made using a Black Orc card on a Lord enhancement card. So there isn't an actual card for him but how to create him. Hope that helps.

Helps a lot, Gazery, thanks. I was thinking that I was being silly to write my question without having read all of Hero's Call first to see what was that about, but I was kinda anxious to know what other people got.

I see why they did that way, it's a great example of the enemy enhancement card; but I would like a specifi card for him, guess I like those cards. Anyway, it sure works!