Sign in to follow this  
jbuck

GenCon

You know its kinda last minute, but maybe we could organize something? at the very least a meetup or something. I just can't believe there is a lack of games at GENCON

Not a good sign that there was only 1 game for Dark Heresy and 1 for Black Crusade for such a popular system.

-Cynr

Yeah.  That doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence in FFG having pride in the system they've inherited and game they've created.

I was hoping folks from FFG would be running something.

I like to use cons to let the company who put out the game show me how the game is supposed to be run.

Having also failed to get into any 40k RPGs (Damned allergies made me sneeze the second registration opened) I would be highly interested in getting together with other people from the board to play any 40k game, though Deathwatch is my preferred choice.

Allright,  I am going to bring my copeis of books and maybe pull off a module at gencon in open gaming if I have the time. If you want to look for me on Saturday, I will try to be at the open gaming area. Just Look for a 40K type screen