Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CatBeard2

Map of the Koronus Expanse

11 posts in this topic

Cornwallis said:

is there a larger copy of this map?

Consider me a +1 for this too… It looks amazing, but way too small for me to print out nicely and be useful.

did you click through on the image? it's 1000px x 1000px which should be fine for a Letter sized paage, but if that's not going to cut it how big do you need it?

big enough to read the words would suffice. the zoomed in is still only big enough to see the lines

Edit: its been sized up. thanks

Very nicely done.

Myself I'm making do with hand-drawn maps of little bits of the Expanse and of planetary systems. Roughed up and stained with coffee to resemble old pirate charts. A bit silly, but fun to make, and tangible props the players can hold in their hands (I figure that as well as hololithic projections, they have hard copies as a means of backing up the files on their ship ;)).

Illustrator for the linework, textures are from free stock sites, all put together in photoshop.

glad you like!

Catbeard said:

Illustrator for the linework, textures are from free stock sites, all put together in photoshop.

glad you like!

Nice! thanks for sharing. One tiny nitpick though: the official aquila has one blindfolded eagle (usually you just don't see the eye of the right one).

I was also wondering if you could share the map without the parchment background and the stains. I'll like to use it as a(n electronic) tactical map for the warroom of the RT bridge (black and green).