Sign in to follow this  
WatchItPlayed

New Custom Desgned Unit Cards - Looking For Suggestions!

Someone should create a template, for use in photo shop, to print lists. 

I would like to create some pre-printed lists for friends. This helps us get into the game quicker, so I don't have to wait for an hour while they make a list. It also allows new players to chose from multiple lists which are already effective.

I am just looking for a template that can be used in photo shop by adding text and creating the lists.

Are the original Dropbox locations no longer valid?  I have a friend looking for the original cards, in addition to Zvero and Hades.  He can't get the Mega downloader to work on his machine for some reason.

Thanks!

spoook said:

Someone should create a template, for use in photo shop, to print lists. 

I would like to create some pre-printed lists for friends. This helps us get into the game quicker, so I don't have to wait for an hour while they make a list. It also allows new players to chose from multiple lists which are already effective.

I am just looking for a template that can be used in photo shop by adding text and creating the lists.

Is FFG's army sheet printer insufficient for your purposes?

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/Dust-Warfare/Dust%20Warfare%20Support/DWF01-army-sheet-print.pdf

Axis is getting a hero, 2 airplanes, 2 zombies = 5

Allies are getting a Superhero, 2 airplanes, 3 heavy walkers, 2 weapon teams = 8

SSU are getting 2 heavy weapon teams, 2 tractors. = 4

I think that is all the new units.

ItsUncertainWho said:

em_en_oh_pee said:

You forgot the new SSU Recovery Walker. 

You are correct. Nobody is talking about them, so they slipped my mind.

There is what, 4 variants of it?

Yep. Probably not all the rage because they are just more KV47s - all short-ranged (except one, w/ 24" range). A bit redundent for the SSU, sadly.

Great, and I'm looking forward to printing and using them!

Does anybody have a link to the SSU .psd templates?  I see references earlier in this thread to it but it seems to have been taken down.  I have the Axis and Ally templates from Rodney but not the SSU and it would be nice to have in case I need it.

Cool writeup, enrgie!

Stefan's stats are correct in Rodney's dropbox.  I think Dakkon needs to download the corrected card from there.  Oh also, Bellowing Bertie has been given reload on its rockets, Dakkon.  The latest Bertie card is updated in here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/747tqrwaxx6rvfz/9jAJzmd16d

The latest Stefan is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/13964498/1/Dust%20Warfare%20Unit%20Cards?h=52c0b1