Sign in to follow this  
Kreg

Dragon tower

Hi to everybody! I'm from Ukraine, so sorry for my English. I like to play Talisman very much but still have some problems with the rules in Dragon Expansion. For example, When we play in Dragon tower, how we must play the cards from the dragon kings deck, that is not an enemy? Can I take an objects? Should I encounter the place and events, take followers etc.? Thank you!

Look at Page 13 from the rules:

"Encountering Dragon Cards in the Dragon Tower follows all
of the normal rules (cards must be resolved in order of their
encounter number, Enemies with the same encounter number
add their Strength and Craft together, etc.), except creatures
cannot be affected by any Spell, nor may they be evaded.

If a character is defeated or is instructed to miss his turn,
he may not encounter any of the remaining cards on the space.

After the character ends his turn, all cards and tokens in
the Dragon Tower are discarded."

- So in short: If you draw cards in the tower that are not enemies, play them like you always do.

Just don't forget that when you end your turn, all cards on all spaces are discarded in the tower.

Shifting Spirit. Thanks for the answer! Yes, of corse I have read this page, but I wasn't sure if I understood it right. There are some cards in dragon decks, that are hard to play in such a situation. For example: "Dragonspine Pass" (if there are no dragons in the inner region, can I automaticalIy be teleported to the Dragon King? ). Reign of Fire (What happens to the dragon skales, placed on the inner region space?) 

And some more questions if you don't mind :)

If I had left some of my stuff on the space in the inner region, should I discard them at the end of my turn like any other card?

Can the Dragon Pristess use her special ability to offer a sacrifice in Dragon tower? 

Kreg said:

And some more questions if you don't mind :)

If I had left some of my stuff on the space in the inner region, should I discard them at the end of my turn like any other card?

Can the Dragon Pristess use her special ability to offer a sacrifice in Dragon tower? 

All cards are discarded at the end of your turn in the dragon tower.

---------------

The Dragon Priestess can use her sacrifice ability in the dragon tower.

Remember that this does not count as evading.

If she has use that ability, then she must move forward one space and then her turn ends.

But if she draw 2 strength dragons, then you could use the offer a sacrifice ability on one dragon, and fight the other one.

If she win from the second dragon, then she may move 2 spaces forward and end her turn.