Sign in to follow this  
mazio

goblin marauders

this may seem like a stupid question but im confused. for christmas one of the expansions i got was goblin marauders everything is there but the banners confuse me . i got 2 green band banners and 4 green mounted archer banners but also 4 blue banner archers it say nothing about blue hobgoblin ostrich riders. im new to this so can somebody help me out hear please.

As far as I got it it is not the ostrich banners which are missing. The green banners are for the ostrichs, the blue banners are the wrong ones. They should have been blue longsword banners for the hyenna riders. But asking FFG is the right way to go, Thaad is awesome :) Till then you can use blue mounted longsword banners from the base game.

I sent an email to FFG right when this thread showed up and never got a response.  OK, I did get an automated email saying my message had been received, but that was the end of it.  I've had nothing but good experiences with FFG's customer support in the past.  Should I be emailing them again or is there just a bit more of a wait with BattleLore as they continue their work on assimilating it?

LeBlanc13 said:

Good information to know.

Was this corrected in the boxes recently? I'll have to go back and check my stuff.

There has never been a 2nd print run of this expansion as far as I know.  As a quick temporary fix, you should have enough banners in the base game to make all scenarios work.

Sent my request in on the 16th.  Received the automatic reply as well as one from Thaad the same day.  Received new banners in the mail today.

I knew there had to have been just some temporary problem.  FFG comes through again!

I picked up Goblin Marauders yesterday and also noticed the flag problem. I emailed FFG this morning and within half an hour I had an email from Thaad asking for my address so that he could ship me the flags. Great service FFG!

Hi folks!

I'm not on the forums too much, but someone linked me this thread -

Yes, we're perfectly happy to send you the missing flags. For the person who did not get a reply, it's possible I ended up in his spamfilter. Please resend your request!

With all requests, to guard against this, please always include your full mailing information, so we can send the replacement parts out even without being able to contact you by email. I get spamfilter, I get bounces from mistyped mails, I get those 'please type the letters you see, to get your mail through' and still mostly not get through to those people often...

parts@fantasyflightgames.com is the general replacement parts mail, or you can use the contact us thing off of the forum. For any sort of request, I just need First and last name, full address, and if you're not in the United States, country.  Details about what specific part (from which set!) you need.

For BattleLore, I have replacement parts for the basic set, the Call to Arms cardback problem, the flags for this, dice, and a few assorted expansions. Unfortunately we did not receive much if any for the expansion packs, and that's often what I 'scrap out of' (warehouse stock) if I don't have a dedicated source of parts. Our policy is a bit less painful than DOW, we don't require UPCs, codes, receipts, etc - we want people to be able to play, and will do our best to help this happen!

Thanks for playing,

Thaadd Powell

Customer Service

Fantasy Flight Games

Well, in that situation, yeah, my whole Battlelore game came with no figs, yeah, got all the cards and the map and everything but no soldiers, yeah, so if you could just send all of those to me...

bcwMD said:

Well, in that situation, yeah, my whole Battlelore game came with no figs, yeah, got all the cards and the map and everything but no soldiers, yeah, so if you could just send all of those to me...

Doesn't quite work like that. 'Within reason' - we won't replace the majority of your game if you buy it new (it's defective at that point and should be returned/exchanged - and it is dependent on us having the bits in the first place.

As I do all of the requests, it's not too hard to spot when people try to assemble a game from parts (yes, sad people try this) requested, or know what goes wrong in games systematically.

I got my parts today after requesting the correct Goblin Hyena Rider flags on Friday. Thaadd was good enought to even include the replacement cards for the Call to Arms cards that had the wrong backs printed on them. I hadn't even asked for those though I did need them. Great service!!

Thaadd, DoW was also "no questions" asked policy in regards to replacement (obviously within reason...i.e. if no figures, they wouldn't replace all of them!)

The codes were used to play online games - and only in the base games, not the expansions.

Cab

I want to add my gratitude for the great customer service from FFG.  I requested the hyena rider flags and Thaad responded that he will also send me the CtA misprint cards as well (and his response was sent to my Junk mail folder).  I haven't even bought that expansiion yet, but Thaad's mad scheme worked and I will pick up CTA next :) (I was going to pick it up anyway).

fjw70 said:

I want to add my gratitude for the great customer service from FFG.  I requested the hyena rider flags and Thaad responded that she will also send me the CtA misprint cards as well (and her response was sent to my Junk mail folder).  I haven't even bought that expansiion yet, but Thaad's mad scheme worked and I will pick up CTA next :) (I was going to pick it up anyway).

Fixed that for ya. 

Tsugo said:

fjw70 said:

I want to add my gratitude for the great customer service from FFG.  I requested the hyena rider flags and Thaad responded that she will also send me the CtA misprint cards as well (and her response was sent to my Junk mail folder).  I haven't even bought that expansiion yet, but Thaad's mad scheme worked and I will pick up CTA next :) (I was going to pick it up anyway).

Fixed that for ya. 

Thanks.  I had no idea.  My apologies Thaad.