Sign in to follow this  
Two_Hands

Incorporating Strange Eons content

I have been playing around with creating content in Strange Eons, but I'm curious as to how people add this to their games- particularly in terms of items, location cards etc where they really need to be indistinguishable from the regular cards. I can't see any form of printing which will not leave the created cards standing out. About the best idea I have had so far is to insert the created cards in the front of existing sleeved cards. Of course, you then lose the existing cards... Do people just buy extra expansions to use the cards for this? Or can you buy blank cards..?

I have only used it generate new investigators.  My daughters and my dog, "Iggy the Incredible Old English Sheepdog" are investigators.  They think it is fun.  PS I do not let my dog play he messes up the board too much trying to push the figures with his nose and he can not suffle cards.happy.gif

I tend to use only custom Heralds and Ancient Ones, mostly because I'm fine with the objects in the game. But if I had to, I'd probably buy a small card expansion, glue the home-printed items / locations on the front of an official card, sleeve evertyhing and then shuffle. So you shouldn't really be able to distinguish custom creations and originals

I've changed practically everything to one degree or another: Mythos, Other Worlds, location, completely changed Black Goat of the Woods, changed all the Injury and Insanity cards, Exhibit items, many common items. Added 19 new investigators.

It's very easy to do it if you are willing to sleeve all your cards and then simply print your changes, trim them and slip them within the sleeves.  Use pretty thin paper. 

I still mostly follow the turn order :).