Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mithras

No more avatars for Dark Heresy?

9 posts in this topic

I was thinking of changing my avatar for Dark Heresy and I noticed that the option does'nt exist anymore. I hope this is not an omen of discontinuation of the product line as many have been speculating. Or maybe a 2nd edition is in the works? Or is the conspiracy theorist in me coming out? I'm confused!

Mithras said:

I was thinking of changing my avatar for Dark Heresy and I noticed that the option does'nt exist anymore. I hope this is not an omen of discontinuation of the product line as many have been speculating. Or maybe a 2nd edition is in the works? Or is the conspiracy theorist in me coming out? I'm confused!

I doubt it means anything.

Almost every time FFG has added or modified avatars some disapear for a time. 

By the way, is it possible to get a custom avatar? I find that the avatars being used by so many posters confuses.

It is one reason I used the skaven avatar.  I lurked on the forums a bit to see which avatar got used the least in the WH40K RPG forums.

The DH avatars have been missing for a long time- they didn't recently disappear. It's the reason why I went hunting for a new one and stumbled upon my current avatar over a year ago. It's a nod to an episode of Community: when egotistical Jeff Winger is accused of being, well, egotistical, he snaps back "I have no ego- my Facebook picture is a landscape!"

Covered in Weasels likes this

I used a variety of WH40k avatars for a while until I noticed that most of them were already used by other people. That's why I switched to the Data Raven from Netrunner! As a bonus, it almost looks like the kind of pet an Inquisitor would keep...