Sign in to follow this  
JudgeGrimm

Battleships/Grand Cruisers?

I am a bit behind on my Rogue Trader expansion books and wish to locate the stats for the Battleships, Grand Cruisers and if at all possible the Leman Russ. What are their stats and if anyone is unable to post them what supplement are they listed in?

Battlefleet Koronus also has the genericised mass battle stats for a Leman Russ unit, but the system in there takes such a broad view it's just classed as Lvl 7 Armour (medium).

If memory serves, there are usable vehicle stats for the Leman Russ in the old Apocrypha: Vehicles (no longer official, now only available from fansites like Dark Reign), and I'm fairly certain I'd seen official stats for them in a Deathwatch supplement (a quick check hasn't found them, unfortunately).

No official stats have been published for the Leman Russ yet.
But if you have DW: Rites of Battle you could easily fabricate them by taking a Predator Tank and giving it a Defiler's Battle Cannon.

Battleships are quite conspicuous in their abscence from any published rules.  Maybe one day we will get one in an adventure as an NPC stat-block or something.

Only War, when it comes out, had bloody well better have stats for a Leman Rus or there will be blood in the streets I tell you!

And OP, love the name.  My long term DH character (all the way through from rank 1 to ascension).  Is an arbitrator named Grimm.  He took the Judge ascension career. happy.gif

Dark Reign has 3 unofficial supplements for download

Ships of the Imperial Navy

Ships of the Chaos Legions

Ships of the Adeptus Astartes

They have stats for battleships, its not official but they are pretty handy.

Oi, I'm getting senile in my old age - forgot about one.  There is one battleship in FFG's official published work:  Da Wurldbreaka, Kaptin Morgash Kulgraz's personal battleship.  (EotA, p. 56)  It is, as you might expect, dead 'ard.

Cheers,

- V.

It depends. If you want a BC/GC with broadsides, then it is very few space for others, but if you use ordinary macros or lances you can put in to it more things.

While Rogue Traders can acquire a Battleship, the only way is to find a derelict one, and pour Profit Factor to scare a Rogue trader in Vegas. Dark Reign has stats for several types. Luckily, the next level of ships, Grand Cruisers and Battlecruisers, are in Battlefleet Koronus.

Granted, much of this has already been said above. I posted here as an excuse to mention that I made stats for the Leman Russ BT (easily swap out the turret weapon for the other options) and the Basilisk Mobile Artillery Tank. They can be found here.