Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kaine82

Eye of Sheerian

4 posts in this topic

Portent of Doom

Eye of Sheerian

Well the card pretty much screams Dark Elves. I think its cool the discard build is getting some love.

The thing I like best about it is it negates targeted effects. I think that is why my current favorite card is Church of Sigmar.

Yeah this could get some play because it is immune to targeted effects.  Would never make it if your super cool 4 cost artefact just got burned down and went away, you'll at least have to get rid of the legend or hero to remove it.

A card that must be attached in order to be in play, but isn't an attachment? I wonder if this is yet another editing oversight, or intentional. Certainly a useful card to have, even if you're not running a deck that focuses on, or makes use of, discard; a control card.

bitva said:

A card that must be attached in order to be in play, but isn't an attachment? I wonder if this is yet another editing oversight, or intentional. Certainly a useful card to have, even if you're not running a deck that focuses on, or makes use of, discard; a control card.

I'm quite sure it's intentional. Artifacts are new supports which act like attachment but only for Heroes and Legends. I think it is intentionally made in a way that cards affecting attachments do not affect Artifacts. Otherwise such powerful tools could be destroyed by simple Night Goblins/Vaul's Unmaking or, a lot worse, attached by Armed to da Teef.