Sign in to follow this  
DarikKae23

MP Haste Deck (HELP PLEASE!)

This is a deck I'm wanting to make that uses very little Attack Cards and alot of Magic, exploiting the fact that you can add a Magic card's damage to your attack power. I don't have much planned out yet. What I do have is this:

Player -

Sora Lv.2/HP 5/POW:6/MAG:1

Friends-

Donald Lv.1/POW:2/MAG:3

Donald Lv.3/POW:3/MAG:4

Donald Lv.4/POW:5/MAG:6

Jack Skellington Lv.1/POW:4/MAG:2

Jack Skellington Lv.2/POW:5/MAG:3

Jack Skellington Lv.3/POW:6/MAG:4

Aladdin Lv.1/POW:3/MAG:2

Aladdin Lv.1/POW:3/MAG:2

Aladdin Lv.2/POW:4/MAG:3

Aladdin Lv.4/POW:1/MAG:4

Cloud Lv.4/POW:9/MAG:4

Merlin Lv.3/POW:0/MAG:5

Merlin Lv.3/POW:0/MAG:5

Leon Lv.4/POW:8/MAG:3

Magic Friends-

Genie Lv.1/POW:6/MAG:2

Genie Lv.2/POW:7/MAG:3

Genie Lv.2/POW:7/MAG:3

Genie Lv.4/POW:8/MAG:4

Tinkerbell Lv.3/POW:2/MAG:2

Tinkerbell Lv.4/POW:3/MAG:2

Magic-

Fire

Fire

Fire

Blizzard

Blizzard

Blizzard

Thunder

Thunder

Thunder

Fira

Fira

Blizzara

Blizzara

Thundara

Thundara

Firaga

Blizzaga

Thundaga

Stop

Stop

Equipment-

Morning Star/POW:0/MAG:2

Morning Star/POW:0/MAG:2

Lord's Fortune/POW:1/MAG:1

Lord's Fortune/POW:1/MAG:1

Magic Lamp/POW:0/MAG:1

Magic Lamp/POW:0/MAG:1

Magic Carpet/POW:2/MAG:1

Magic Carpet/POW:2/MAG:1

Worlds-

Disney Castle Lv.1

Disney Castle Lv.1

Disney Castle Lv.1

Atlantica Lv.2

Atlantica Lv.2

any suggestions? its 60 cards, and i want it to be less but more efficient, but if theres efficiency in more cards then I could keep it at 60. Help me please.

Honestly, Magic Cards are for the most part dead thanks to Phil, which almost everyone runs.

Short of that, eliminate the mulitple versions of friends, you can easily pick them back up in the recycle, Leon is just bad altogether, as much as I like Leon (S. Kennedy). If you're going to pile on the damage with magic in challenges, why use Cloud? Sephiroth would be more use. As for the few attack cards, Riku and Soul Eaters need to be an any aggressive deck. Equipment cards are usually wasteful. Ummmm...if I think of anything else I will post it.

I figured Phil would but a dent in my deck plans, too bad the only way to counter him right now is with Graviga which i probably will put in if necessary, which it probably will be. I would want to use Leon in my deck because he is a good Attack Booster and has good Magic Power, but not enough to make a difference I see your point there. I don't get why I should choose Sephiroth over Cloud because from what I've seen they both do the same thing with the same Power and Magic Power. I really don't want to use Riku and his Soul Eaters because I'm running Atlantica meaning all Attack Cards will be nullified, so that's why I want to base this deck around Magic, but I'm startin to see where an Aggro deck would be good, because Phil is a safer type of nullifier than Atlantica, because I won't have to worry about Heartless.

DarikKae23 said:

I figured Phil would but a dent in my deck plans, too bad the only way to counter him right now is with Graviga which i probably will put in if necessary, which it probably will be. I would want to use Leon in my deck because he is a good Attack Booster and has good Magic Power, but not enough to make a difference I see your point there. I don't get why I should choose Sephiroth over Cloud because from what I've seen they both do the same thing with the same Power and Magic Power. I really don't want to use Riku and his Soul Eaters because I'm running Atlantica meaning all Attack Cards will be nullified, so that's why I want to base this deck around Magic, but I'm startin to see where an Aggro deck would be good, because Phil is a safer type of nullifier than Atlantica, because I won't have to worry about Heartless.

Graviaga is a Magic Card, so it would be negated as well. Sephiroth is more for challenging (dropping opponents HP to 0) where Cloud is more for battle (getting to the 13 WC). Your not always going to be on Atlantica though and if you challenge, you probably wont be on Altantica, becuase the challenge takes place on their world, and only nulls them on your field, not the entire field.

only cards that gimmp phil is behemoth and parasite cage and simba. nothing else realy. i recommend goin back to drawing for this on sorry. if you are goin to attack people sephiroth is the way to go because he is not discarded from a change where as cloud is.

Playing world rush is Sora's thing. Lower attack, but more health the opponent has to get through in order to beat you. Riku is the way to go agro thanks to soul eaters. World Rush is tough to do now thanks to genie jafar, and phil of course.

Phil makes magic cards void, meaning most people have pulled magic cards from there deck completely. Darkside is another way to rid of phil, but that wouldnt be until meta-game. As for tips on a WR deck, it really depends on your play style, level 3 worlds get you there quicker but they allow 3 darks to be played, 4 if they have a cheshire cat out.

world rush has been severely damaged thanks to set 3. Cheshire cat, phil, genie jafar, and owl have all dramatically impacted the game. Tidus can help, but he can only rid of one of these problems. Agro is a great alternetive, but thanks to the monstro/parasite cage combo, even that has been halted.

The best deck out in my opinion is a dark deck featuring said combo...

Thirroxin said:

Playing world rush is Sora's thing. Lower attack, but more health the opponent has to get through in order to beat you. Riku is the way to go agro thanks to soul eaters. World Rush is tough to do now thanks to genie jafar, and phil of course.

Phil makes magic cards void, meaning most people have pulled magic cards from there deck completely. Darkside is another way to rid of phil, but that wouldnt be until meta-game. As for tips on a WR deck, it really depends on your play style, level 3 worlds get you there quicker but they allow 3 darks to be played, 4 if they have a cheshire cat out.

world rush has been severely damaged thanks to set 3. Cheshire cat, phil, genie jafar, and owl have all dramatically impacted the game. Tidus can help, but he can only rid of one of these problems. Agro is a great alternetive, but thanks to the monstro/parasite cage combo, even that has been halted.

The best deck out in my opinion is a dark deck featuring said combo...

Monstro/Cage is an Aggro combo....and it's meant to be combo'd with Hercules lvl 3 for a discard of a friend and to take another.

The deck looks pretty good. Now I'm just a newbie to this, but I think you may need less magic and more attack cards. You might also need a few more magic/friend cards as well. I am not sure exactly what equipment cards are, but you may have a little bit too much of them.