Sign in to follow this  
Thirroxin

Thirroxin's Thread! Selling All My Cards...

Why were they trash-talking you in the first place, is it because they lost? If so, an easy comeback would be "No matter what you say, the end result is me winning." So it wouldn't matter whatever they say...YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM!!!!!

bumping to near top so someone can post...

"there side of the story???"

Sides are redundant, I may trash talk, but in a joking manner as stated before.

Sides are only pending to how you take and correspond to certain manners, Im all ears....

Alright, normally I would just stand back from issues like this, and allow them to resolve themselves, but when untrue things are said about my brother I take it much more personally than if they were even said about myself. Yes, I realize I'm a few days late on this response, but I wanted to make sure it was as well though-out as possible, without getting too personal.

The whole recent "back-stabby-trash-talky" can be traced back to when Joe had first started to play the game and had purchased his deck from DJ. You gave Joe the idea that his deck was horrible, and that he had been ripped off. At that point in time supplies were low and demands were high for certain cards, we only had access to one box of each, set 2 and 3 of opened singles. Uncommons like Goofy Lv3, Monstro Lv1, Hades, and Beast Lv3 were in very high demand and very short supply at the time, therefor their price fluxuated accordingly. Joe even got Monstro Lv 1's before I did! Maybe $1 for an uncommon seemed unfair to you, but we didn't have anywhere near as many cards as you had at the time.

Exactly what was said about Joe's transaction with D.J. may never be known to me, but that was when the division at the store begun, and progressed week after week. The next week came when Joe gets his King Triton, and the division gets worse, much worse. Secret is a bad word for what happened next because it was more like, tell everyone except Randy and DJ. Joe was told, by you, to not let anyone know what he pulled, although you let everyone in the store in on it except for me and my brother.(Funny thing is later over XBL you denied that you told him not to show anyone, and said it was his idea to keep it a secret, which I knew was untrue) Me and DJ were left at a table by ourselves for half the day and everyone else was in the corner of the store by you, concealing all their cards if we even walked by them. That week you did a very good job of making us feel outcast by our own store. It was like you wanted to turn everyone against my brother, and me by association.

It even got back to me that you told someone that when the game had first come out DJ bought 10 boxes of set #1, and everyone quit because he had all the cards. Now anyone who played then, like myself, has to remember that you had the most cards out of anyone, by a mile. You were lending people near entire decks, while still keeping your deck built in its entirety. That was obviously untrue and really aggrevated me, mainly because you are telling it to someone who didn't play the game back then, and they believed you.

Then came your apologies, you had something to apologize for almost every time we saw you. It became obvious your apologies were insincere when week after week(for 3 weeks straight) you had something new to apologize for, yet you never bothered to try and correct what you had done wrong, the division you had created.

What bothers me too is, you tell people that us being so "serious" about the game ruins it. We are competitive, don't get me wrong, but none of our games of KH have ended without a handshake and a "Good game". In fact, That just might be the most hypocritical thing I've ever heard. You've quit tournaments after you found out I was playing. Coming up with rediculous excuses like, I'm tired and want to get to bed early tonight so I'm going home... you said that one at 3:45pm! And when you told David O. you weren't gonna play in the tourney unless he dropped from it. You knew his Lv1 worlds deck would have had no problem beating your aggro. You've trash talked me after a win with your, "do you even want to play a second?!" I even caught you trying to cheat against me, when your Parasite Cage magicly ended up in your discard after I saw it in your hand from a Pinocchio, and you realized that you shouldn't have held on to it. You even said on here that you were gonna quit the game because you opened one bad box... All you need to do is look in the mirror to see someone who takes this game too seriously.

You complain about "not having the guts to talk it to ones face," though, none of this has ever been brought up face to face by you. In fact I've heard about you talking a lot of crap behind my brothers back as well. You put on your smile and act nice in person, but go and say all of this behind our backs. That is another hypocritical statement. If you don't like the talking behind ones back, the only way to solve it is to bring it up face to face, which you have failed to do. If you haven't tried to solve the problem what gives you the right to complain about it? I have tried to solve this over xbl, and we had a decent conversation about it all and I really thought it could finally come to an end, but it obviously didn't, and here we are now...

I did consider you my friend for a long time, Jerry, but when things like this are being said about my family, I have no choice but to speak up. Especially when you play the role of the innocent one, after having caused all of this.

Yes this is a personal matter, and this is a public forum, but if you're going to bring it here, I see nothing wrong with me trying to correct it here. I really would like the people I know to have a chance to see both sides of this story.

i can totally see where you both are coming from now with your side of story Randy with the store becoming a division of two sides, even though I didn't really get what started it. I also see your side of the story Jerry where you say Randy and Dj are very competitive which isn't exactly a bad thing just because yes you guys are competitive, but you want to win like everyone else and that should just make everyone else at the store want to try harder to win. If you do win that just makes you that much better than you were before because they were tough on you. I don't want to start a big argument here I just wanted to say that it is definitly easy to see where both people are coming from!!!sad.gif

BACKY STABBY TRASHY TALKY was also hinting towards other, not just DJ.

For the last 3 weeks i have apologized redundantly and repeatedly for everything. Call me a hypocrit all you want, but you only know what people tell you, you have neve confronted me in these isuues, I didnt even know if you were that upset until it blew out of propotion.

Yet for some reason, we never talked this out. I can only say sorry so many times for so many things and personally i didnt belive that you were that upset over Joe pulling a triton. As for me telling someoen i quit because DJ bought 10 boxes is obsurd, everyone quit right before set 2 released and I was the only one to sign up in the tournament therefore the game died at that point. Dunno who told you this story, but that is false. And those ridiculous excuses are real. I have one day off a week, and I may not feel like playing this on my only day off, especially as of late.

Truthfully, all of this is completely redundant seeing as on XBL you do not accept invites to talk to me or answer calls for the last 3 weeks. If you are hinting towards the fact of me looking for excuses to not play, by all means, believe what you wish, want me to play them on saturday? I can do that, but the spirit of this game has died for me until we can as you say patch this problem.... over the forums if you wish.

I personally value you as a great friend and I will do whatever it takes to patch this void and move on. I greatly apologize for hiding the Triton pull Joe did, but we told him to keep it secret so everyone wouldnt flock all over him to see, its not as if I told him to only hide it from you two.

As for the "Wanna play game 2? line, that should have died there, seeing you sweeped me 2 straight afterwards. I laughed and thought it was over, but I am sorry.

I have been called a "ROXAS Barn" so  many times it is unreal, and I would love to know how that story arised.

As for me cheating, it was a play mistake and I even pointed it out, had I been cheating i would have left the scenario as is and acted though nothing had happened. Denying any resolve and ignoring the subject.

All of this is over a card game, which is what angers me...

i would like to say one thing that is about Joe's deck, for one we never ever ever said that he got ripped off , in fact i for one cant speak for jerry didnt know how much spent on that deck, but he is the one that came up to jerry and i and asked us to build his rebuild his deck, also neither of us had said the deck was horrible, and i can understand about the supply and demand of the products you had in stock. what he spent on his deck is his problem not mine or anyone. as for the triton being pulled the only one that found out was david owens, and joe asked and us not to tell anyone, why i dont know i didnt ask. as for the division of the store that was all on you guys you choose to sit by your selves you could have at any time came over and seen what was goin on, just because some people sat next to us and not you was not any one person to blame, the people that sat to whom ever wanted to sit next them i assume they wanted to something with that person.

as for the tourny that he said he quit because of another ones deck and what he played in it is completely silly, since i was in the same tournaments as he was and i never ever herd this form his mouth, about people not shacking hands or a 'good game' happens so much at any tournament it shouldnt even be considered to be hypocritical that it would be more like human nature.

Thirroxin said:

For the last 3 weeks i have apologized redundantly and repeatedly for everything. Call me a hypocrit all you want, but you only know what people tell you, you have neve confronted me in these isuues, I didnt even know if you were that upset until it blew out of propotion.

Yet for some reason, we never talked this out. I can only say sorry so many times for so many things and personally i didnt belive that you were that upset over Joe pulling a triton. As for me telling someoen i quit because DJ bought 10 boxes is obsurd, everyone quit right before set 2 released and I was the only one to sign up in the tournament therefore the game died at that point. Dunno who told you this story, but that is false. And those ridiculous excuses are real. I have one day off a week, and I may not feel like playing this on my only day off, especially as of late.

Truthfully, all of this is completely redundant seeing as on XBL you do not accept invites to talk to me or answer calls for the last 3 weeks. If you are hinting towards the fact of me looking for excuses to not play, by all means, believe what you wish, want me to play them on saturday? I can do that, but the spirit of this game has died for me until we can as you say patch this problem.... over the forums if you wish.

I personally value you as a great friend and I will do whatever it takes to patch this void and move on. I greatly apologize for hiding the Triton pull Joe did, but we told him to keep it secret so everyone wouldnt flock all over him to see, its not as if I told him to only hide it from you two.

As for the "Wanna play game 2? line, that should have died there, seeing you sweeped me 2 straight afterwards. I laughed and thought it was over, but I am sorry.

I have been called a "ROXAS Barn" so  many times it is unreal, and I would love to know how that story arised.

As for me cheating, it was a play mistake and I even pointed it out, had I been cheating i would have left the scenario as is and acted though nothing had happened. Denying any resolve and ignoring the subject.

Roxas Barn? Do I ever want to ask?

@Wishmaster- If Joe's deck was a rip off, it was a **** good one when I played it.

Roxas said:

Roxas Barn? Do I ever want to ask?

@Wishmaster- If Joe's deck was a rip off, it was a **** good one when I played it.

no you dont want to ask.

and that was about 3 weeks of him busting his a$$ to get the cards, we where talking about when he first bought his cards

I dont think I want to know ...

Yeah, it looked like it. I was kinda pissed with myself for not running my aggro, but lack of a Sephiroth influenced that.

Thirroxin said:

Alright I'm going to break down my response to each of your sections into sections of their own, so it's easier to distinguish my replies to each thing you've just said.

"BACKY STABBY TRASHY TALKY was also hinting towards other, not just DJ."
Then who was the "Back stabby, trash talky" hinted towards? Myself? You? I'd really like to know who all is involved in this mess.

"For the last 3 weeks i have apologized redundantly and repeatedly for everything."
What good are your apologies when after every single one of them, you turn around and continue talking trash behind our backs? You haven't even really talked to me in the past 3 weeks, and definitely haven't apologized then. The three weeks of apologies I was talking about happened about a month and a half ago, do you not even remember what you have done wrong? You can't even remember when you did it. Your apologies are not what I'm after anyways, I do not want them as I know they are insincere and meaningless. You do constantly apologize, but never try to fix what it was you did wrong. What I want is a solution to the problems you have created, but I see there going to have to get solved without your help. I would love for the trash talking to end as well, but it doesn't seem you would.

"Call me a hypocrit all you want, but you only know what people tell you"
That's the problem, you've never tried to solve this. You've never tried to have a conversation about it. I'm not bringing up anything that just anyone has told me either, I'm bringing up the things that have come from people that I respect and trust, and their word is as good as truth for me. I know they would not lie. by the way, here's a pretty good example of a hypocritical statement straight from you. I do know more than just what people have told me, much more. I didn't hear this one from anyone else....
"Especially trash talking someone behind their back, not even having enough guts to talk it to there face."
Hmmmm, seems to me that is exactly what you are doing, and have done now for weeks. That's the 9th post on page 18 for anyone interested.

"you have neve confronted me in these isuues"
And I HAVE confronted you on the major issue, the division, before over xbox live, both Jason and Adam had heard parts of the conversation. You acted very nice and pretended like it would all be over, but then it all started again almost immediately. It was obvious to me at that point you didn't want it to end, you made no effort whatsoever.

"personally i didnt belive that you were that upset over Joe pulling a triton"
Did you even read what I said? You really think I was mad over Joe pulling a Triton? I would have been happy for Joe if anyone would have actually told me, because Joe is my friend.

"As for me telling someone i quit because DJ bought 10 boxes is obsurd, Dunno who told you this story, but that is false."
The story I heard about DJ opening ten boxes of the first set came from a very reliable source with no reason whatsoever to lie about it. I have known and trusted this person for quite some time.

"everyone quit right before set 2 released and I was the only one to sign up in the tournament therefore the game died at that point."
I had nothing to say about WHEN the games interest died the first time, I was talking about WHY the game's interest died the first time. I know when the games player base declined seeing as I used to play then. That sentance has no relevance.

"And those ridiculous excuses are real. I have one day off a week, and I may not feel like playing this on my only day off, especially as of late."
The funny thing about this one was you you seemed wide awake and ready to play when you decided to enter the tournament around 3:35. Then not even 5 minutes after I sign up, at about 3:45 you said you wanted to get to bed early and had to leave. You take this game much more seriously than me or my brother, and it's become apperant you have a hard time handling losing. Especially with the David O incident, that was just pathetic. You even made sure with me that I wasn't playing in that tourney. And those examples have nothing to do with you not wanting to play the game "as of late". These have happened at least a month ago.

"Truthfully, all of this is completely redundant seeing as on XBL you do not accept invites to talk to me or answer calls for the last 3 weeks."
I have had no reason to talk to you as of late, as I'm not interested in joining your party to hear crap talk about my brother. You don't seem to know what redundant means. It makes no sense in this sentence or in what you said before my first post... Saying something is redundant means something is repeated over and over... I don't see how something I say here can be redundant when this is the first time it's ever been brought up.

"If you are hinting towards the fact of me looking for excuses to not play, by all means, believe what you wish, want me to play them on saturday?"
I'm by no means hinting for you to play in any tournament, in fact I would much rather you didn't, and not see you instead, at this point. "the FACT of me looking for excuses not to play" This statement doesn't seem to be helping your arguement very much... It sounds like your saying it's a fact that you look for excuses not to play... That's the way I see it too.

"I will do whatever it takes to patch this void and move on."
There is no patch big enough to patch this "void" that has obviously been expanding for 5 years, and you do know what I mean.

"I greatly apologize for hiding the Triton pull Joe did"
Really the whole Triton thing aggrevated me at first, but that just started the ball rolling. The thing that aggrevates me the about that is when you lie to cover yourself. You apologize, then avoid the problem, rather than dealing with it. When you told me over XBL that it was Joe who said he wanted to keep the Triton secret, it killed me not to speak up and call you out on it, but I figured I'd let it go if it meant that things could be fixed. I now see things will not be "fixed" any time soon, and I am going to speak up about it. Why did you say that it was Joe's idea over XBL? And why is David also saying it was Joe's idea? But you say it was your idea... This is a great example of why I have lost trust in you.

"but we told him to keep it secret so everyone wouldnt flock all over him to see, its not as if I told him to only hide it from you two."
I'm not questioning why you told him to do it in any way, as I already know why. I was wondering why you told Adam, David, David O, Tyler, and everyone else there that day, except for me and my brother. That was the worst-kept secret I've ever seen... just how you wanted it to be.

"As for the "Wanna play game 2? line, that should have died there, seeing you sweeped me 2 straight afterwards."
I am personally completely over the whole, "do you even want to play a second" thing. It was the most direct example I had of you talking crap and it seemed worth mentioning. It was obvious that you let your ego get the better of you that day, and that you take this game just as seriously as anyone else. I am not asking for an apology.

"I have been called a "ROXAS Barn" so many times it is unreal, and I would love to know how that story arised."
You have just answered that question by yourself. Why did you even bother asking? I don't see why you take it offensively, you look up to him, and that's your choice.

"As for me cheating, it was a play mistake and I even pointed it out, had I been cheating i would have left the scenario as is and acted though nothing had happened. Denying any resolve and ignoring the subject."
You're really going to claim that you pointed it out?! That's definitely not how I remember it!

During my first turn, the second turn of the game, I had used a pinocchio on you and called Soul Eater. I hit 1 Soul Eater and you also revealed a Parasite Cage, the only other card in your hand. I finished my turn and passed. You had then tried playing a friend for your turn and I stopped you and asked, "how many cards did you draw?" with you replying "6". I then checked your discard pile and saw there was your Parasite Cage so I asked how it got discarded, then you gave me a real funny look, you know you had been caught, and you say in astonishment, "how did it get there?!" Like I used some kind of magic power to discard it and you honestly did not know how it got there. That was ridiculous.

So, you can either continue lying about this or man up to your mistakes. This incident is something that only you and I will 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt know what happened, and if you can't admit to this mistake, then so be it, that is your choice. How do you ever expect me to forgive you and trust you again if you still aren't telling the truth?

You also completely avoided talking about the obvious division that you have created. Friends me and DJ have known for years now suddenly think me and my brother take this game too seriously? Why do you tell them that? They had no problem with us playing competitively untill you put it in their heads that we take it too far. I honestly don't know what makes you say we take it so seriously either. What do we really do so differently than you that makes us "take it too seriously"? What else have you been telling them about us? This is another issue you simply avoided, and I would like an answer to. You can't just pretend it wasn't said.

DJ used to be a professional Magic: The Gathering player, no one ever thought he took that too seriously. They didn't have you telling them that he did then, though. He was even ranked 1st in Michigan, top 50 in the world, for about a year. Nothing was ever said about anyone taking any game too seriously untill you came along... DJ helped everyone with their decks and how to play, and was constantly giving advice. I really don't like how you've talked your crap about my brother behind his back, because now everyone seems to have forgoten the 5 years prior to you being there. The 5 years when EVERYONE got along with eachother, and helped each other out.

"All of this is over a card game, which is what angers me..."
Why do you insist that all of this is over a card game? This is over your actions, and you know this as well as me and anyone else involved. If you can't even focus on the problems, how can you ever expect to correct them?

the only reason that i, jerry, david o, and tyler know that joe pulled the triton was because we where all right there when he pulled it. thats why everyone at the store at that time new he pulled it execpt you and your brother, and yes he did ask us not to tell you guys was for what i was told so no one would hassel him about trading it or selling it. also he showed what card he pulled later in that tournament, and you also cant get mad at some one about doing somthing that you your self had done with your sephiroth, when you blatenly told everyone besides jerry and myself.

Haha. So we started argueing 5 years ago? When i supposedly told everyone to go to Mel's I assume? The fact is me and Chris told people we should go to Mel's sporting card castle and that somehow got assumed as "We should stop going here and go to Mel's instead.".

Completely ridiculous but yet for some reason believed by most. At this point, i cannot believe you are telling me to man up and confront you in this situation. Whats the point of me apologizing and "solving" this problem if nothing serious had happened. The division could have been easily avoided had you or your brother simply walked over to watch Joe play one of his dozen playtest games before the tournament. So what people hid there decks from you, neither you or DJ show a deck before a tournament, EVER. Whats the big deal if he didnt want to that week?

In my eyes, I have done nothing wrong, seeing as I did not trash talk anyone until I heard your brother say I was too afraid to play in a tournament and trashed me behind my back already. Whether ot not you believe the reasons i leave early is on you, and personally do not care at this point. Me creating the "obvious division" is just as easily your fault as it is mine. You at no point in time told me you were offended and made no effort to talk to me about the situation either, instead you decline possible conversations on XBL or even when I call you. Why Don't you man up and tell me when you are offended and resolve the issue at all?

Personally, all i have been doing for the last almost 2 months is come up with ways to make this better. Half the time i was on XBL I was griping on how to solve it, but since I had no basis of theory of why it all started, I was at a road-block. At this point, I am sick and tired of trying to make things better with no help from either of you. That is why as of the last 2 weeks, I have stopped trying, caring even. At this point, all I can say is grow up and stop the bickering. So an arguement, some trash-talk, and card hiding arrose. Neither of you have ever done so?

My anger all started when i first played your brother in a tournament. He scoops round one, tells Owens, "Why win the battle when you can win the war?". Plays me later, loses and then tosses my hand away when I said "Good Game" and offer the handshake. That made my blood noil in fact. So what if you lose, oh well, you cannot win all the time, even cheating cant help you in this game seeing as you replenish your hand at the begining of each turn. That day is when it all started for me.

As for the you 2 playing so serious part, I never specifically pointed or named you two in that conversation, its not just you two that take the game too serious. Namely I just meant your brother, this conversation happened just days after the time I played your brother, and thats what made me say he took it so serious. I personally think you do not, but your brother does.

You first talked to me over XBL about the "wanna play game 2" line I believe, not about the division. That conversation lasted only a few short minutes if I recall. Regardless, If you really want to solve this situation, call me sometime, we can talk it out if you wish. Either way, I will not be at your store anymore, not until this is done, seeing as no matter what I do, I am always the bad guy.

Whether its a false accusation of leading others to another store, or "dividing" the store itself, its always my fault isnt it...

PS

By the way, my work schedule is....

tomorow 11AM to 11 PM

friday 12 PM to 9 PM

Saturday (off)

sunday 10AM - 4 PM

Call me after work sometime If you really want to work this out. 

I personally believe that we can just put all this behind us, shrig it off, and move on, but its on you two, 

Later.

YAY your back.  wow btw you got alot of cards since you quitsorpresa.gif  but im interested in like any of your SRU if you could let me know if i have anything you would want for any of your Goofy lvl 4 donald lvl 4 triton king lvl 0 chip and dale and im sure your either not trading them or someone else has dibs but cloud or sepiroth  i know i dont have enough for all of them but maybe like 1 or 2 but on my trade thread i list them in order of importance at the top in case your trying to figure out what i want  thanks.

p.s. im glad your back i can start bothering you with questions againgran_risa.gif

Haha. Yep, I named off some cards that are in my binder, werent for trade for a while... but If im goin to complete a collection, i may need to trade some.

Feel free to ask question! Even if you need to ask them on my trade thread! Ask away!!

I will check your thread tomorow, Im sorry, Im exhaustedand I need to sleep. Message you 2moro then!

-Thirroxin

Hey Jerry, I see your back :) If you still want those cards you wanted before, the SRs, i have a SR Bambi lv3 now to if you would like, I stil want Donald 4 Sephiroth, or Chip and Dale, so if you find anything you want, tell me, oh i have foil destiny islands and 2x foil disney. Any one of those SRUs would be great if you can find stuff that you want. 

Capncrunch: I need the Jafar-Genie and SR Simba lvl 3 from you, what of mine would you need?

Porcupine: Hiya, I tried to check your thread, but there was 3 of them, any way you can edit the most recent one and put the title in all capitals or something so I can see what you have?

I will check this later today, for now I am off to buy an "AceKard2" so I can mod my DSi today!

lol, why pay for  games when you can DL them and play them all for free??? lol, woot Pokemon Platinum!!!!!!

So now that you're back Jerry, you know what I'm after ;)

Since people are after your Clouds what about this deal

My
Cloud
SR Sora lvl 2 (base set)
SR Goofy lvl 1

for
Sephiroth
1 SR (this is optional since I'm really not after anything else at the moment)

hey your interested in jafar genie and SR simba 3 i am interested in your donald and goofy lvl 4   or your cloud-cloud more-so- i know your going to want more cards for either  trade.  i have an oathkeeper that i didnt list becasue i realy like that card and its in my deck but i know its a decent card and will gladdly include it to help me get a trade.  let me know what else you would want.  alriht well yea. p.s. my ultima weapon has been offered to one person and then someone else has second dibs on it so that might be hard but ill have to see what they say