Sign in to follow this  
Artanyis

Light Power Armour

So, my GM is saying that light power armour only gets one sub-system according to the rules.  I can't find this anywhere in the rules.  He has also said that legion power armour gets five sub-systems, which, aside from "Careful Maintenance," I also can not find.  The only thing i can find is that all power armour gets three sub-systems.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

I've gone over the rules for power armour several times, and I've never seen that. All power armour gets 3 subsystems. This includes both Legion and Human version of Light, Normal and Terminator armour. Maybe you could get him to give you page numbers?

Your Gm is wrong. There is no distinction between the various types of power armour in regards to how many subsystems they start with. He is probably confusing light power armour with poor quality power armour.

Jackal_Strain, I cant even find that about poor quality power armour, but I'm probably looking over it, what page is that on?

igotsmeakabob!! you are probably correct, I would bet that is what he is thinking about, or possibly the poor quality thing, if I can find where that is...

Thanks for the help all :-)