Sign in to follow this  
Doc, the Weasel

Hero's Call now expected in April

How strange, maybe as someone said in another thread it was printed in europe, got my copy in the uk yesterday. Very happy with it, and it gives plenty of hints that there is plenty more they are planning to do with the system. :D

Amazon.com just emailed me and said they were "Cancelling My Order" because they didnt know what the heck was happeneing.

They said i could keep the order if i interveined, but otherwise, it was cancelled.

I'm allowing it to cancell and will support my local gaming shop some time in April it seems.

Gitzman

Gitzman said:

Amazon.com just emailed me and said they were "Cancelling My Order" because they didnt know what the heck was happeneing.

They said i could keep the order if i interveined, but otherwise, it was cancelled.

I'm allowing it to cancell and will support my local gaming shop some time in April it seems.

Gitzman

Viking Hobby is a great place to spend your dollars in our area (Sacramento, CA), Gitz. 

Necrozius said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't FFG headquarters located in the USA?

How on earth are European shops getting this product before we do in Canada and the US?

My guess is it was held up at customs. So it probably arrived before Europe got their shipment, but it's sitting in a customs warehouse waiting to be inspected and have it's paperwork checked out. Really, it's just bad luck and a risk you take when using overseas printers.