Sign in to follow this  
throvolos

Hero's Call released?

Why do I see people talking about Hero's Call as if they already have it?

I can't find anywhere to buy it.  Is it actually released?

Well ok I found on eBay seller who has it... in the UK???

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-Fantasy-RPG-Heros-Call-/310386542319?pt=UK_Toys_RolePlaying_RL&hash=item48447ac6ef

Amazon.com says it hasn't been released yet.

Has it been release or no!!?!?

llorando.gif

Doc, the Weasel said:

It hit the shelves at some Scandinavian retailers, who I believe had it shipped in directly from the printer. It's still on the boat for everyone else.

It hit several webshops in the UK over the weekend so it's arrived in Europe, but yes, a few did slip into Sweden a few weeks ago. Sometimes the boat from China arrives in Europe a few weeks before the US release and sometimes we have to wait a few weeks longer...

I'm more or less joking about China, it might be somewhere else entirely. I had just assumed that they printed everything (other than the PODs) at the same printers and that it was located where you can get it done at a lower cost (i.e. Asia)

It was on Gameslore.com's release announcements this week - so I ordered it immediately.

I'm happy to confirm that it's now sitting in my house, waiting to be sleeved up, so it's DEFINITELY out in the UK.

Still waiting for them to get the PoDs mind....

I think luthor huss is mentioned a couple of times as a famous NPC but no more than that though. There is no details or "good" /"goodish" NPC's with the exception of the neutral Golfag and his Merc's

Crimsonsun