Sign in to follow this  
Nogard2

EUROPE - Rune Player Gathering

I send out some invites based on the Player finder Tread to those in Europe or without a region description.
If you wish to participate let me know, add me as a friend or reply here.

To get you interested here is the Backdrop for the story I’m creating:

You have been send to the Inquisitorial Research station "The Nova's Light" in orbit around the Icy Planet of Rune amidst a belt of asteroids. The planet was selected for mining ilicon Crystals a precious sought after component for use in ** Classified ** Weaponry by the Marines and Inquisition alike. However after dispatching the first colonists and miner delegates contact was lost just as reports of a rich vein started to appear.

Dispatched servo skulls by later search parties found the remains of the mine, ilicon shards and blast marks from alien weaponry, later classified as eldar and tau weaponry. Among the remains a landing party recovered a data core containing descriptions of high energy power readings. Its source somewhere beneath the frozen plains of the planet. The readings match the inquisitorial ** Classified ** readings. Ever since the Inquisition has kept a close watch over Rune.

It will be your missions that will uncover the secrets hidden in this planet, to combat the ice cold manace, to recover what has been frozen in time and to choose... to choose wisely, how deep you dare venture to uncover the thruth.

Welkom Aboard, I added your skype and send you the player char sheet.

Wich is also going to be hosted  by the kind BadLapje, ill post the relevant link when its confirmed.

As to more information what do you wish to know?

or find me on skype and ask away.

Ofcourse there is space left.

although Im probably not capable of handling more than 6 players at a time on skype, I recon not evry mission will have the same persons available.

As not evryone will be online evrytime.

I can besides the Skype group(s) do some forum based, and for that I dont mind if its 1 or a 100 marines playing. The more the bigger the story gets, and the better the missions might affect one another. as from these 100 marines squads of 1 to 10 go on diffrent missions.

I might have some more Dutch players joining in this campaign.

If others wish to join up for some DW actions just post here and ill see what we can arange.

Kind regards, Nogard

Im setting up a Monthly Hobby Day in the First Weekend of Each Month.

In that Ill be spending time on a couple of things:

DeathWatch - on Skype open to All
Warhammer - With Friends open to those in the Netherlands and able to come over
LAN or STEAM Gaming - Open to All
Costume Creation - Private hobby

If you wish to join in on annything hook me up with your skype details and ill contact you through it.