Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rzarectz

Your favorite art

11 posts in this topic

Haven't seen a thread about this for some reason, or at least in a long time. So was just curious which cards people think have the coolest art? Some of the styles do seem to have changed over the years with different artists, so It'll be interesting to see if people go more old school or prefer some of the newer artists.

Personally I still think the Ironbreakers of Ankhor are still probably the coolest card in the game,  that and the Great Unclean One of course! Sickest most revolting Chaos card out there, which is how it was meant to be! 

Beastlord Rakarth, Effluent Boils, Friedrich Hemmler, the Wight Lord and most of the undead cards also seem to stand out for me..

I should also start a "hottest" card discussion while were at it, since its totally different..  Gots to be Morathi, legendary hotness lol.

I think the Bray Shaman is a great looking card. Very dark. I agree that the Undead has some really cool looking cards, especially Blood Dragon Knight...unlike the Lizardmen who all look a bit goofy. As far as Hotness goes...well, I do like Morathi, But, Countess Iseara isn't bad either.

Also, Saldo is a player who lurks on these forums from time to time and he told me that for him, the hottest of the group was Queen Helga. Queen Helga gets him hot.

My new favorite card is whatever card is being displayed on the 4th battlepack 'Vessel of the Winds'. That High Elf is awesome! Mine.

There is so much to choose from, but I think Beguile has to be pretty high up there. And Daemon Prince. And I really like whatever is coming with the cover of Fragments of Power. And Egathrond.

egathrond.png

Oh, and P'tarix, simply because a demon writing a book looks hilarious

ptarix.png